Job title: Experienced HVAC Commercial Service Tech
Company: Brandywine Valley Heating and Air Conditioning
Job description: It’s time for your CAREER to take off
We Want YOU!
Looking for candidates that are willing to learn and grow
in an industry that is essential to so many.
Your success is waiting for you!
Our Business is growing rapidly and we are hiring top people to grow with us.
Are you an HVAC Commercial Service Technician that is frustrated and dreading going to work each day? Are you overworked and underappreciated? Brandywine Valley Heating and Air Conditioning is looking for a top performer looking for their next career chapter. We have an immediate opening for the right person that want to join our team and soar among the eagles with us. If you are one of the incredible few that gets lost in a sea of many and mediocrity, we are interested in you.
Start down the road that can change your life, click this link and let us start this conversation. We promise you a prompt response and honest feedback.
Check us out, visit our website, Career’s Page, and reach out to us.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; all inquiries are kept confidential.
To apply for: HVAC Commercial Service [email protected] Brandywine Valley Heating and Air Conditioning
Position Purpose (Summary)
The function of this position is to:
- Service, repair, and/or propose replacement of furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems, boilers, water heaters, chillers, rooftop package units, Energy Management, temperature control systems, related piping and electrical. Can service and startup equipment, and adjust to the manufacturers and job specification.
- Can troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise that would keep the equipment from functioning properly.
- Communicate to the client on the proper operation and owner’s maintenance of the installed equipment. Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
- Perform required documentation for each call, recording recommendations, repairs, accurate readings, and observations. Have client sign necessary paper work and collect payments as directed.
Experienced HVAC Commercial Service Tech Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks
- Customer service orientated.
- Must have a good working knowledge of our products and services being offered. This may require additional study and training both on and off site.
- Establish goals and objectives as they relate to the position, along with a plan of action to attain or exceed set goals.
- Regularly review and monitor progress against goals, and seek assistance as needed.
- Communicate effectively with associates, superiors, vendors, and customers.
- Ask and obtain customer referral’s and web recommendations
- Possess superior interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, and specifications.
- Must be able to accurately list/order materials and supplies.
- Must be able to work under time constraints, budgetary limits, and pressures.
- Efficiently manage his/her time and schedules.
- Must be capable of understanding client needs, and favorably influence their decision.
- Constantly be learning through training from suppliers, trade shows, seminars, independent study, and other employees.
- Maintain clean, neat, and professional appearance.
- Work and drive safely, and can recognize and avoid dangerous situations.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
To apply for: Experienced HVAC Commercial Service [email protected] Brandywine Valley Heating and Air Conditioning
Keywords: Sales, Service Tech, Service Technician, Comfort Advisor, Technician, Maintenance, Repair, Technical sales, HVAC, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Air Conditioning, AC, Heating, HVAC repair, Maintenance, Commercial Service tech, HVAC Technician, HVAC Serviceman, Ductwork, Radiant Heat, Boilers, Geothermal, Light Commercial, Roof tops, Rooftop package units, Boilers, steam, Chilled water,
Location: West Chester, PA
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 22:57:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!