Job title: Executive Director, Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries, Midwest Region Coverage
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
This position is a Corporate Banking Relationship Management role in the Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries (CCBSI) Group, with a heavy emphasis on business development and market leadership. The primary functions are to 1) generate new business opportunities, 2) manage existing client relationships, and 3) represent our Regional banking practice in select U.S. markets. This position requires a relationship manager capable of driving business independently. The banker should have proven client relationship skills and an ability to call at the CEO/CFO level. Strong corporate finance, credit, and transaction execution skills are required. Corporate Banking and Investment Banking experience is preferred.
- Identify, pursue and close sales opportunities for a broad range of financial products and services
- Manage complex, multi-product client relationships as the primary relationship manager
- Coordinate the sales and service efforts of multiple internal business partners
- Proactively market clients and prospects; represent CCBSI’s Group in the local banking and business communities and develop a network of referral sources
- Collaborate with the credit underwriting team on analysis, structuring, negotiation, and documentation of credit requests
- Initiate and maintain strategic dialogue with clients and prospects to generate ongoing corporate finance, treasury services and credit opportunities
- Strictly comply with all regulatory and JP Morgan Chase’s rules, policies, and procedures
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as an outstanding Client/Relationship Manager selling corporate finance or commercial banking products and services
- Knowledge and experience in Corporate Banking or Investment Banking is preferred
- Strong leadership abilities in financial services sales and business development
- Solid credit, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communications abilities
- Knowledge of credit, corporate finance, treasury, investment banking, and other banking products; execution experience preferred
- Self-motivated, dependable and intelligent
- Candidate must be a top individual contributor, with a strong performance track record
- Completion of a recognized bank credit training program or investment banking training program
- Possess (or obtain within three months of hire) FINRA Series 79 and 63 securities licenses
- MBA preferred
Same Posting Description for Internal and External Candidates
About Us: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team:
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
The Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries group focuses on companies with revenue of more than $500 million that require traditional commercial banking services as well as investment banking products. Corporate bankers leverage the power of the firm via customized financing solutions through partnerships with treasury, credit solutions and investment banking to help clients achieve their short and long-term growth objectives.
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 07:51:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!