Job title: Events Coordinator/Admin Assistant ($25/hr)
Job description: Description
Events Coordinator/Admin Assistant ($25/hr)
What’s In It For You:
- Pay rate of $25 per hour
- Strong opportunity for professional and career advancement
- A place that values healthy work-life balance
- Empowering and supportive management
- A well-equipped and modern institution
About the Opportunity:
- Our client is looking for an Events Coordinator/Admin Assistant to oversee the company’s central office while providing administrative support for the Executive Director, Director of Programs and Communications, and Director of Academic and Professional Development.
- Your role is to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency, work with an external vendor for accounting and HR services, and supervise assigned interns and student employees.
Events Coordinator/Admin Assistant Responsibilities:
- Serve as the COF liaison for the COF Admissions sub-committee responsible for planning and implementing counselor tours, high school tours, and other sub-committees as assigned
- Providing scheduling support to the Executive Director, Director of Programs and Communication, and Director of Academic Programs and Professional Development including preparation of meeting materials
- Acting as the first point of contact for the office, greeting visitors, soliciting and providing information, and referring to appropriate staff members
- Managing the onboarding and office set-ups, including purchasing and deployment of technology
Events Coordinator/Admin Assistant Qualifications:
- 4 years of office administration experience preferably in higher education or non-profit environment
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and WordPress
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking logistical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you’ll love. As one of the area’s largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. #pando1-1
Expected salary: $25 per hour
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 05:06:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!