Job title: Entry-Level Sales & Property Management
Company: Alexander Forrest
Job description: Who Are We?
Alexander Forrest Investments, (AFI) is a mid-sized, multifamily real-estate management company located in Columbia, MO. AFI is comprised of experts in the acquisition, development, financing and management of real estate projects with over 50 multi-family properties in 10 states. Growth opportunities within the company are in abundance as we plan to DOUBLE in size over the next year.
The VISION of AFI is to prosper all stakeholders.
The MISSION of AFI is to exceed client expectations by providing unrivaled deal sourcing, underwriting, and asset management services for multifamily properties throughout the United States.
The CORE VALUES of AFI are Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, Efficiency, Innovation, Integrity, and Perseverance.
Alexander Forrest Investments is seeking a highly charismatic and motivated individual to serve as a Sales Representative. As our Vision Statement describes, the purpose of AFI is to Prosper All Stakeholders. We have a proven track-record of transforming under-performing assets into profitable businesses and exceeding the expectations set by our Property Owners. The Sales Representative position will allow individuals to experience and best understand all facets of our business through a holistic training program that includes:
- Underwriting & Acquisition Analysis
- Onsite Property Manager Training
- Traveling Manager Mentorship
- New Asset Onboarding & Stabilization
We believe that the experiences one will gain through the above roles will harbor immediate success in your new position as a Sales Representative. An initimate understanding of the multifamily real-estate industry, AFI’s service value and what it means to “transform” an asset will be critical as you will be responsible for ensuring AFI continues to expand across the country.
This position comes with an annual salary that ranges between $40,000-$60,000/year. Chosen applicant will be required to work out of AFI’s corporate headquarters in Columbia, MO and travel as needed to achieve minimum expectation of 12 new Service Agreements per year (subject to change).
The responsibilities that are listed below are not all inclusive; however, they are indicative of the type of responsibilities normally performed by a member of the Sales & Business Development Teams:
- Primarily responsible to utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and to turn those prospects into customers
- Generate weekly sales reports for submission to Upper Management
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand market presence
- Travel as needed to meet new clients, review potential deals, and attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Update client information in the company contact database
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends in order to identify potential opportunities for further company growth
- Monitor market condition in relation to competitor trends
- Minimum expectation is to add 12 new Service Agreements to AFI’s portfolio each year (subject to change)
- Base salary of $40,000-$60,000/year
- Extensive Performance Based Bonus Opportunities (~$50,000/year +/-)
- $3,000 one-time signing bonus (paid 90-days following start date)
- Additional compensation opportunities to be identified following achievement of above milestones
- Full Company-Provided Health Insurance (~$5,000/year +/-)
- Full Ancillary Benefits Package (~$1,800/year +/-)
- Above figure does not include age-based benefits such as Critical Illness or Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401K Plan with company match
- Total Value of ~$90,000-$110,000/year +/-
- Real Estate Underwriting & Acquisition Analysis (Months 1-3)
- Property Manager Training Program (Months 4-5)
- Property Manager of Assigned Asset (Months 6-12)
- Managing your own AFI Property will likely require temporary out of state relocation at company expense
- Traveling Property Manager Mentor & New Asset Onboarding (Months 13-16)
- Individuals who complete the Training & Mentorship Program and display the correct skillsets, competency, and capacity will be invited to join AFI’s urgent Sales & Business Development Team
- Exceptional professional demeanor and work ethic
- Positive attitude with strong teamwork skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Must be willing to complete the 6-18 month Sales Training Program and travel as needed
- Must work out of AFI corporate headquarters in Columbia, MO (following completion of Sales Training Program)
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field of study preferred
- Must provide list of 2-3 professional references
Alexander Forrest Investments, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Expected salary: $40000 – 60000 per year
Job date: Wed, 06 Jul 2022 22:07:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!