Job title: Entry-Level Sales and Marketing Representative – “DAT” – New Jersey- Diablo Tools
Company: Freud Tools
Job description: Company Description
CHANGING THE MARKET FOREVER
An industry leader for more than 20 years, Diablo Tools ( ) is a manufacturer of premium circular saw blades, reciprocating blades, SDS-Plus and SDS-Max hammer bits, hole saws, self-feed bits, impact step bits, sandpaper, bonded abrasives, router bits and Forstner bits that are specifically designed to provide superior performance all while withstanding the most extreme conditions. Diablo Tools is the only manufacturer of construction tools that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with Titanium, called TiCo™, a high-density combination of Titanium and Cobalt, and a specialized ceramic metallic tooth blend, called Cermet II for stainless and mild steels. By producing their own carbide and Cermet II, Diablo Tools has the unique ability to formulate each tool for each specific application, thereby maximizing cutting life and performance. Diablo Tools has a specialized solution for every application and guarantees to provide unrivalled performance.
Diablo Tools. is headquartered in High Point, NC and is the home of our North American Distribution Center as well as most corporate functions.
Diablo Tools is looking for recent college graduates with a competitive fire to fill our entry-level Sales and Marketing position. Knowledge of construction products or power tools is NOT necessary as we provide a world class, hands-on training for all candidates regardless of previous experience. We offer a tremendous career track in sales and marketing focused on growth for our employees.
Diablo Tools is a division of the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation and is guided by the principles of founder Robert Bosch. We are an integral part of a multinational engineering and electronics organization and the largest privately held employer in the world. We offer a setting where social and environmental responsibility are part of our corporate DNA. Always mindful of our impact on the future, we are committed to sustainability, paying it forward, giving back, and lifelong learning. These are but a few of the reasons why our parent company has more than 400,000 associates and a legacy of success spanning 135+ years.
- This is your chance to Go big. Go bold. And use your skills to drive success on a massive scale, with Diablo Tools:*
GO DIABLO TOOLS, AND EXPERIENCE BIG REWARDS.
Diablo Tools offers the competitive compensation, career-development resources, and benefits you would expect of a world leader, including health, medical, and financial plans; work/life balance; and flexible work options.
Equal Opportunity Employer
With more than 400,000 associates in a variety of locations, including 60 countries worldwide, diversity and inclusion (D&I) is a lived experience at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL SALES ROLE BASED IN BOSTON. WE NEED SOMEONE WHO LOVES TO SELL, THAT ISN’T SCARED OF A LITTLE HARD WORK, AND WHO IS DRIVEN TO SUCCEED!
- As a Field Sales Rep, you will demonstrate Diablo’s superior power tool accessories in-store for end users, associates, and merchandisers
- Maintain Diablo’s product bays to specific planograms
- Build relationship with in-store associates and merchandisers to capture extra retail space
- Train associates and merchandisers on Diablo products through product knowledge sessions
- Plan, prepare, and execute special events
Region: New Jersey
- Bachelor’s Degree is required for this position.
- Effective communication with corporate staff, sales organization & customers.
- Basic Product Knowledge, power tools and accessories is preferred, but not necessary.
- Basic understanding of sales strategies, processes and approaches.
- Intermediate computer Program proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Skype, etc).
- Bilingual (Spanish) plus.
- Will travel as necessary; the position will involve up to 50% travel, primarily throughout the Metro New Jersey region
- Must reside in the region the role supports – Metro New Jersey area
Diablo Tools and the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation are proud supporters of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Indefinite U.S. Work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
Location: Newark, NJ
Job date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 03:26:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!