Job title: Entry Level Real Estate Analyst
Company: NorthPoint Search Group
Job description: The Real Estate Analyst is responsible for identifying real estate investment opportunities based on specific criteria outlined by the CEO. This individual primarily supports the CEO.
Year 1 Comp – $70k. Compensation is as follows – Base up to $55k +/-, $2,500 bonus on each closed transaction, equity in each deal after a period of time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Research and evaluate real estate investment opportunities on Loopnet
Liaison b/w company and external brokers
Visit property locations – put together a feasibility report – good investment or not
Perform financial modeling – proforma financials – create a slide deck that CEO can pitch to investors
Assist with administration in-office
Perform Operations audits of current assets
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in real estate, geography, analytics, finance or business-related
- Interest in the retail or commercial real estate industries
- Willingness to improve and grow teams and processes
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $55000 per year
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 07:47:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!