Job title: Entry Level Marketing and Campaign Coordinator
Company: Surreal Advertising
Job description: As a Marketing and Campaign Coordinator, you could be part of a select team focused on creating interactive marketing campaigns, as well as executing those very same campaigns proactively in the field and other channels. You will be meeting with decision makers to set up and possibly oversee a team on the assigned campaign. Regardless of what your college major is or what experience you have, you can become part of our dynamic team and grow your career in Marketing.
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
- Acting as liaison between client and customer – follow up with contact and maintain relationships.
- New business development.
- Provide top notch customer service at all times.
- Marketing strategies and technique.
- Great communication skills
- Self motivated go getter.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Be passionate about making a difference in your community.
- Desire a career that offers long-term professional satisfaction.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Richmond, VA
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 01:15:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!