Job title: Entry Level Management Consultant
Company: Finao Management Inc.
Job description: We have just recently launched a new campaign partnering with Verizon to assist in advertising their new 5G Home Internet across the Minneapolis area. 5G Home Internet is the FIRST 5G wireless network built specifically for homes. The benefits? Ultra-fast Wi-Fi connections, gigabit speeds, and ultra-low lag.
We are actively searching for an Entry Level Management Consultant to join our team and launch this newest project. The objective is to create and execute field marketing and sales strategies to increase awareness, generate buzz surrounding the latest products, and increase sales opportunities. We need a highly motivated, forward-thinking Entry Level Management Consultant that is excited about developing a brand new campaign and eager to see the positive results and growth opportunity that come along with it.
As an Entry Level Management Consultant with us, you will learn to amplify your communication abilities, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning and provide you a high earning potential on your path towards a senior management position with this campaign. Are you a self-driven and tenacious leader who has been relentlessly searching for an entrepreneurial opportunity? If so, look no further! Apply today and join our dynamic Verizon 5G campaign team as soon as tomorrow!
Entry Level Management Consultant Duties:
- Develop and execute field and marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and generate revenue
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences utilizing active listening skills and consultative sales techniques
- Collaborate with the Account Management and Sales team for practical solutions to overcome any rebuttal or objection
- Attain set sales targets in the assigned territory through the compliant promotion of products, upselling services, and creating a referral pipeline
- Close and qualify new account contracts while attaining real-time business development expertise
- Participate in continuous training classes with a focus on leadership, team building, and mentorship
- Contribute to the training and professional development of new team members
- Shadow upper management to learn how to lead effectively and motivate a team to achieve personal and group goals
What We Look For In An Entry Level Management Consultant:
- Degree in Management, Business, Entrepreneurship, Communications or related fields preferred
- No prior experience in management is necessary because we provide complete training and mentorship
- Longevity at previous jobs and a desire for a long-term career
- Proven experience in a team leadership position is a plus and highly regarded
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and execute them in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Problem-solving orientation, highly persuasive, self-disciplined, empathetic and honest
- Extremely reliable whether working in a team or independently
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 04:38:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!