Job title: Entry-Level Commercial Real Estate Agent
Company: Marcus & Millichap
Job description: Marcus & Millichap is the industry’s largest firm specializing in real estate investment sales and financing, as well as a leading source of research and advisory services. As leaders in commercial brokerage, we are continuing to build our Investment Sales team across multiple product types: Multifamily, Retail, Net-Leased, Office, Industrial, Hospitality, Self-Storage, etc.
The Cincinnati office is seeking upcoming or recent college graduates who are driven and entrepreneurial to join our Investment Sales Team as an Entry-Level Commercial Real Estate Agent.
This hands-on training combined with real-world experience will allow you to:
– springboard your career into a successful commercial real estate agent.
– quickly become an integral part of a team, working on an active pipeline of deals while developing your own book of business.
– be mentored by a Senior agent who will teach you every aspect of Marcus & Millichap’s brokerage continuum.
This is a 100% commission sales position. We offer significant earning potential to candidates who are entrepreneurial, motivated, eager to get on the phone, ready to learn and ready to earn. Through our unparalleled training and mentorship program, you will master the art of real estate sales while working with amazing people in a dynamic culture. Sales experience is appreciated but not necessary. Coachability is required.
This is a unique opportunity working directly with experienced, highly successful Senior agents and learning from some of the best in our office!
What you can expect when you join:
- Training – Our nationally recognized training program prepares newer team members for their career in commercial real estate. Our training is thorough and covers real estate sales, with lots of discussion, online work, role playing and analysis. For experienced professionals, our program will enhance your existing skills.
- Mentorship – Our mentorship program enables new agents to learn from the best in the business in personal, one-on-one relationships.
- Coaching – Our continuous development coaching is considered the best in the industry. Weekly coaching is provided in a small group setting by experienced managers.
- Earning Potential – Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other investment brokerage firm in the nation.
- Culture – We are a culture of enterprising, charismatic salespeople, all driven towards the same goals.
- Collaboration – MNet, our proprietary listing system, offers our agents the ability to view all active listings within the firm, and bring qualified buyers to any of our 3,000+ listings across the nation. This culture of collaboration and information sharing is a founding principal of the firm.
- Growth – Many of our top agents, regional managers, and executives began their careers as new agents at Marcus & Millichap. If you are searching for a long-term career, you should consider us.
A day in the life of our agents often includes:
- Researching ownership records, market data and industry trends
- Prospecting new client relationships and referral sources
- Attending networking and industry events
- Presenting marketing proposals to clients
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements
- Marketing exclusive listings to qualified buyers and negotiating offers
- Advising clients on their individualized real estate investment strategies
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to make and keep relationships in the market
- Strong computer skills
- Track record of success: sports, personal achievements, or leadership roles
- Insatiable curiosity
- Desire to be on a team of positive, success-minded individuals
- Real estate license (not required for initial interview)
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes more transactions than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2021, the firm closed 13,255 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $84.4 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 06:58:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!