Job title: Engineering Intern (Work on System Engineering Projects)
Job description: Position : Engineering Intern (Work on System Engineering Projects)
Location : San Jose, CA
Duration : 4 Months
Total Hours/week : 40.00
Client: Medical Device Company
Job Category: Engineering
Level Of Experience: Entry Level
Employment Type: Contract on W2 (Need US Citizens or GC Holders Only)
- Engineering intern to work on Systems Engineering projects
- Perform engineering tasks related to design, analysis, test, integration, and systems engineering.
- Support one or more experienced engineers in performance of assignments.
- Test prototypes and standard products and write reports to document the results.
- The Engineering Intern will support various flow cytometry products development activities.
- Specific duties will include carrying out experiments, analyzing data, and supporting a wide range of engineering projects.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with Systems engineers, perform technical tests and experiments to characterize flow cytometry systems.
- Execute work instructions, and experimental test plans to test and validate subsystems.
- Support experimental studies with regard to assay and equipment testing.
- Participate in the execution of the project tasks and assist team members in the performance of their project tasks.
- Together with the team engineers interpret experimental data and write technical progress reports.
- Minimum 3 years of undergraduate study in Chemical Engineering, Material Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Bio Engineering, Physics, or related fields.
- Undergraduate or graduate research experience.
- Demonstrated academic achievement in chemistry, materials sciences, physics, or related field.
- Experience applying basic scientific principles to solve technical problems.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills.
- Ability to present and communicate concepts and ideas.
- Experience working with personal computers and familiarity with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- GPA of 3.0 or above.
Location: San Jose, CA
Job date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 22:46:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!