Job title: Email Marketing Specialist
Company: King Jesus International Ministry
Job description: Job Overview:
Interact with all levels of staff to implement web content strategies on a wide range web projects in support of high-profile clients & coordinate and execute email marketing campaigns in support of the company’s strategic goals and revenue targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s website properties
- Coordinate web projects across departments
- Maintain a consistent look, messaging, and feel throughout all web properties
- Working with internal/external agencies to maintain and develop the master content
- calendar for all web properties
- Create, develop, and execute email marketing campaigns by working with strategic and creative teams to deliver on the email marketing calendar
- Management of all ongoing lifecycle and automated email campaigns
- Review of all versions of each email campaign, including testing renderings
- Coordinating with different channel owners to ensure consistent messaging across multiple platforms
- Optimize email KPIs
- Manage email subscription database of platforms.
- Collaborate with online copywriter to copyedit and proofread all web content
- Oversee freelancers, including writers, translators, copyeditors, graphic designers and video creators
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Track and report on all site metrics
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Work with Development team to develop new sections, modules on org. websites
- Upload and publish content on distribution platforms like: YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Tumblr.
- Proficient in mass email marketing tools
- Strong analytical skills with a bias towards understanding customer behavior and lifecycle
Education and/or Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field and or equivalent in experience.
- Uncompromised commitment to KJM’s vision, values, core beliefs and statement of faith.
- Agree to be an active participant in King Jesus International Ministry.
- Be a born-again Christian who conducts affairs in accordance with the Bible and maintains a lifestyle consistent with the Scriptures.
- Understand that in this role, they are a critical part of KJM’s mission to bring the supernatural power of God to this generation, and that part of their responsibilities as a church employee includes being considered a spiritual leader in the church.
Location: Miami, FL
Job date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 07:06:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!