Job title: Electronics Engineer, Command & Data Handling (C&DH), Early Career
Company: Lockheed Martin
Job description: LMCareers Business Unit
7HD0A00:Spacecraft Class A/B IET
Take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems.
Our culture inspires you to perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resources, support and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big. Are you ready to build a better tomorrow with us?
Interested in joining us as an Electronics Engineer? If so, you will assist Certified Principal Engineers (CPEs) of various electronic power subsystem components.
You will be part of an interdisciplinary engineering team in design, documentation, manufacturing, assembly, test, and integration of hardware.
YOU WILL BE INVOLVED WITH:
- Support and coordinate technical changes
- Design & documentation reviews
- Manufacturing & test discrepancy resolution
- Generation & review of end item data
You should have excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills. Flexibility and experience on integrated product teams is desirable.
=== YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE: ===
- 2 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Willing and able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance thus US Citizenship is required.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Experience with analog or digital design and / or deployment.
- Willing and able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance, thus you are a citizen of the United States.
- Experience designing high-reliability electronics.
- Hardware design and delivery experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cost and scheduled constrained environment.
- Component level testing experience.
- Ability to communicate how and why a design meets specified requirements both in writing and verbally.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- CPE Certification (or CPE Delegate) experience for electronics hardware.
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment to meet customer needs.
- Experience with ECAD/CAD tools (Zuken & PSpice preferred) .
- Design and WCA (Worst Case Circuit Analysis) analysis experience.
- Experience or coursework related to analog circuitry.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Other Important Information
By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to work remotely
Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedule Information
Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Security Clearance Information
This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
9×80 every other Friday off
Select the Telework classification for this position
Employee will work on-site full-time
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 00:18:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!