Job title: Electrical Service Professional
Company: Mr. Electric
Job description: Electrical Service Professional
We provide electrical installation and repair services to residential and commercial customers….and we have fun doing it! We offer the ability to make a great living working a regular work week and the opportunity to be compensated the same if not more than working all those overtime hours. You will enjoy working for a company that lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
· Install, maintain, and repair of existing electrical systems
· Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
· Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
· Evaluate customer requests, provide work order descriptions, and price projects
· Follow established processes and procedures
· Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
· Five Years of Electrical Experience
· Valid Driver’s License, Safe Driving Record, and pass a drug screen
· Physically able to lift objects as necessary to complete work
· Proficiency to use IPAD technology and Microsoft Office Applications
· Professional appearance and personality
· Positive Attitude
· Team player who can work independently
· Health Benefits
· Paid Holidays & Vacation
· Company provided vehicle, iPad, and phone
· Uniform service
· Flexible scheduling
· Fun Team Environment
· Great Work-Life Balance
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Compensation: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year DOE
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up.
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians, you learn from them too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Expected salary: $70000 – 90000 per year
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 05:30:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!