Job title: Director of Information Technology (IT) – Join a Rapidly Growing Company
Company: Merito Group
Job description: Director of Information Technology (IT)
Headquartered in Lorton, VA – we are a large, residential services company serving the mid-Atlantic region for almost 100 years! We are continuing to grow and are looking to bring on a Director of IT to support our offices and technicians in the field. If you want to help a growing company and work with our CFO and COO – then this job is for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop the IT Strategy to support business growth and key initiatives.
- Lead IT integration of new acquisitions.
- Create annual plans to evolve the IT platform/tools as needed to bridge the “current state” to the “future state” business needs by translating business requirements into technical designs.
- Oversee cost-effective, ROI-driven systems improvement implementations with flawless project management and execution that enhance the ability to drive revenue or reduce costs with minimal disruption to the business.
- Protect the security of company data and ensure appropriate controls are in place to prevent bad actors from disrupting the business.
This is NOT a remote job.
Candidates should be able to commute to our headquarters in Lorton, VA every day.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related specialization
- Experience leading the IT function of a small/medium-sized, rapidly growing company.
- Personal experience with integration of acquisitions on both application and infrastructure domains
- Experience with Field Service Management solutions
Location: Lorton, VA
Job date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 03:46:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!