Job title: Director, IT Integration Services Lead – L’Oreal Information Technology
Job description: L’Oreal Americas, Information Technology
Title: Director, IT Integration Services Lead
Location: New York, New Jersey or California (see below)
The candidate in this job will be an integral part of L’Oréal USA Integration Services Team and serve as a team lead for the Integration team managing, architecting, leading, developing, validating, and maintaining real-time or near real time integrations for Americas Zone specializing in integration patterns with Supply Chain, Finance & Sales
This role can be base in either New York City, New Jersey or Los Angeles. If you are interested in our locations in Montreal or Miami, Florida, that can be discussed during the interview process.
- Manage & head B2B Integration portfolio for the Americas zone (North America & South America)
- Architect, design and maintain integration solutions with SAP & Salesforce using REST APIs, ESBs, EDA technologies
- Understand SAPERP system specifically Master Data and logistics modules to provide expertise in architecting, developing, and maintaining solutions requiring integration between SAP and non-SAP systems
- Responsible for defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Active participation in the establishment and validation of business requirements in collaboration with cross functional business aligned IT teams
- Architect and develop prototypes and demonstrate various alternatives for functional business requirements for a wide audience range
- Lead external vendors that manages support during all phases of development and maintenance including severity 1 production issues
- Act as a program manager & solution architect while guiding development/test teams for integration projects
- Provide clear goals for the Integration team, allow autonomy of team members and opportunity to stand out
- Foster productive interactions between team members, strengthening the values of the team
- Establish direction and roles for team success: all team members understand the group objectives and priorities for the year
- 10+ years of information technology experience
- High school diploma & relevant experience required; college degree preferred
- Experience in architecting/solutioning integrations using a combination of integration technologies focused on building near real time solutions using rest APIs & ESBs
- Experience in integrating cloud based SAAS/PAAS/iPaaS solutions & working knowledge of AWS/Azure environments & open-source technologies.
- Working knowledge of most environments described below is required:
- Apigee/CA Layer 7
- Tibco ESB 6.x
- Informatica PowerCenter 9.6 or higher
- GlobalScape / IBM Sterling
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Understanding SAP Master Data – Customer, Product and Pricing, logistics modules (SD, MM, FI)
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and strong ability to influence others
- Innovator with quick absorption of new technologies; strong understanding of technology solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work as a member of cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
- Some travel to the USA, Canada and Latin America is expected
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 22:37:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!