Job title: Digital Marketing Strategy Lead
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: About Digital Marketing & Strategic Communications
The Digital Marketing organization is a new, centralized (COE) marketing group focused on driving digital channel and feature adoption and engagement. Digital Marketing is a growing and evolving team that directly supports the goals of the Digital and Connected Commerce organizations, as well as the Chase Masterbrand and digital priorities across consumer lines of business (e.g. Card, Consumer Bank, Investments).
As part of our ongoing digital transformation to better serve our customers and clients, we are investing in innovative ways to attract new segments of prospects as well as deepen engagement with customers. Our goal is to continue to develop simple and intuitive services and experiences to serve the financial and lifestyle needs of our customers. We are seeking an innovative, customer-focused, data-driven, digital-passionate marketer to drive transformation, and develop cohesive marketing plans to create awareness, considerations and conversion in Commerce products.
This individual will be at the core of a cross-functional team, partnering across a variety of businesses and acting as a key driver on the creation, building and delivering of integrated strategies to drive optimal user experiences and digital adoption. The ultimate goal is to translate and integrate key messaging/benefits into compelling, measurable and cross-functionally supported tactical marketing plans, while collaborating across the business to deliver on that vision – to improve digital engagement, product usage, and customer satisfaction.
Partner with Commerce product owners and collaborate on various emerging digital marketing needs and priorities;
Evaluate digital journeys to identify opportunities to maximize engagement; influencing and collaborating across internal Product teams;
Coordinate with Brand and Design teams to build/determine messaging and marketing plans for near-term and medium-term by leveraging insights from research and key interoperable use cases;
Enhance mobile and digital user experiences through new innovation, capabilities and optimization opportunities
Description of Responsibilities:
- Understand digital / mobile consumer trends, behaviors and insights in financial services that consumers are increasingly getting habituated to and coming to expect
- Serve as an expert marketing leader to develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategy to meet consumers’ financial and lifestyle needs through Chase digital products and communications
- Develop a multi-level marketing approach for all communications to drive awareness, consideration and conversion across a variety of marketing channels using smart data insights, across the consumer and product life stages
- Create a results-oriented, actionable and profitability-based marketing roadmap to meet business goals
- Partner with key stakeholders to align on goals, plan and influence across various lines of businesses and functional groups to make it happen
- Establish an ongoing test and learn and analytical reporting cadence to benchmark, read and improve performance on an ongoing basis
Qualifications Experience/Skills Required:
- 8+ years relevant experience in digital / mobile marketing as an innovative thought leader, change agent and strategic thinker who understands market, consumer behavior and funnel dynamics
- Proven track record in developing strategy and connecting it to actionable and measurable roadmap to achieve desired business goals
- Strong analytical and financial skills to collaborate with diverse analytics and finance partners, as well as manage P&L objectives across multiple lines of business
- Exceptional leadership, relationship building and influencing skills. The position requires a large degree of cross-functional collaboration and coordination.
- Outstanding communicator – verbally and in writing. Proven ability to develop strong presentations and communicate effectively with all audiences.
- High execution quotient and ability to work in a matrixed environment to get things done
- Proactive, positive attitude, self starter approach
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Location: Wilmington, DE
Job date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 22:53:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!