Job title: Digital Marketing – New Client Acquisition: Advice Lead Generation, Senior Associate – U.S. Wealth Management
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Digital Marketing – Senior Associate, Wealth Management Acquisition – Advice Strategy
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing.
The U.S. Wealth Management business is focused on helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals and comprised of the Chase wealth management business, J.P. Morgan Securities and our digital investing platform. The combined business has ~$400 billion in Assets under Management and ~4,000 advisors who work out of 3,500 branches and 21 offices.
We are in search of a proven, performance marketer responsible for driving incremental high – quality customer growth for the wealth management business through lead generation, customer acquisition & deepening initiatives.
The Wealth Management business is a focused area of growth for the firm, and this role will be responsible for driving lead generation and customer acquisition across our digital landscape – focusing on driving business for both our online investing products and advisory managed services.
This Senior Associate will be responsible for developing, implementing, analyzing, and reporting on marketing strategies to acquire customers for J. P. Morgan and Chase wealth management offerings. The candidate will be responsible for developing and handing off campaign requirements to execution team and creating testing plans to establish learnings to inform targeting, channel, message and experience with the goal of improving our lead funnel.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in digital marketing, have demonstrated innovation in creating new digital marketing strategies and tactics, and have strong execution skills.
The role will require close partnership and integration with channel/product owners, segment marketing teams, data & analytics, and finance teams. This is a highly – visible strategic role with significant interaction with cross – functional teams and leaders across the firm.
The role will report to the Executive Director, New Client Acquisition.
- Support the collaboration with segment marketing teams and finance partners to establish marketing goals and develop strategic and tactical plans to achieve them
- Develop data-driven testing discipline
- Track and review campaign performance and generate recommendations based on learnings, established best practices and competitive landscape
- Develop & maintain deep understanding of the WM business, customer behaviors and competitive product landscape to understand best practices in the offer, lead generation & direct response marketing discipline
- Manage multiple initiatives to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Develop and maintain testing and optimization roadmaps for acquisition marketing across segments and channels
- Coordinate and execute enhancements and tests with internal Chase teams and third-party vendors
- Work with marketing execution partners on the development of creative assets and a robust creative testing roadmap
- Develop strategy for channel investment across owned, paid, digital and print channels – building the business case, and optimizing/scaling based on key learnings
- Responsible for performance reviews of the financial investment, including analyses of budget vs forecast
- Be a customer advocate – champion consistent and seamless user experiences across all assets and channels
The right person for this role:
- Is data driven and analytical, while also being a creative thinker
- Is focused on how marketing drives quantifiable business results
- Is a fantastic partner who leads through strong collaboration
- Is highly curious and never settles for good enough
- Is vigorous and thorough in their management of details
- Has the proven ability to take initiative, influence others, and achieve results
- Loves testing, learning, and taking calculated risks
- Constantly pushes boundaries of “what could be” to drive innovation
- Always focuses on the big picture, considering impacts outside their given initiatives
- 4 year degree in Marketing, Advertising, Analytics, or Finance
- 4-6 years of marketing experience with expertise in digital conversion strategies and innovation
- Financial services industry experience a plus
- Excels at managing multiple initiatives simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills, with the ability identify and recommend new opportunities is desired
- Skilled and comfortable at working in a highly matrixed organization
- Management and refinement of marketing budgets, forecasts, and expected returns
- Comfortable with continuously changing priorities
- Experience in measurement of media channels to understand efficacy and determine incrementality
- Working knowledge of content management tools and mobile technology
- Working knowledge of web analytics and ad serving engines
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Location: New York
Job date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 22:56:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!