Job title: Digital Marketing Measurement Analyst
Company: General Mills
Job description: Job Description:
DIGITAL MARKETING MEASUREMENT ANALYST
Support the Digital Marketing Measurement team in the coordination, execution, and management of marketing reporting and analytics capabilities. The role will serve as a resident expert of cross-channel marketing reporting, analytics, and insights efforts, ensuring executional excellence across teams.
- Lead internal business stakeholders in defining reporting requirements; gather and document requirements, identifying and eliminating gaps and risks; communicate requirements to technical teams
- Develop, document, and execute standard processes for cross-channel campaign measurement and reporting across teams, including tagging, development, testing and QA, release, maintenance, and the ongoing delivery of accurate data with insights.
- Leverage cross-channel raw data for strategy and insights; use data to create reports that tell a story and make recommendations to marketing teams on performance, campaign/content creation and optimization, and audience
Assist in development of data visualizations for user-friendly reporting that is easily actioned on by business stakeholders. * Serve as the technical subject matter expert on marketing measurement, reporting, and analytics; educate marketing and technology teams on best practices for: measurement plans, key performance indicators, reporting data structure, and actionable reports and insights, leading the adoption of a data-driven mindset.
- Understand, document, and communicate timelines, priorities, delivery, and measurement across marketing and technology teams.
- Develop and maintain internal and external cross-functional networks to support the goals of the organization.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in business, marketing, CIS, statistics, related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with business intelligence or data visualization tools
- Familiarity with reporting in marketing technology tools
- Ability to function autonomously with a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to work through ambiguity with a process-driven, continuous improvement mindset
- Exceptional organization, project management, and communication skills
- 2-4 years of data, reporting, or analytics experience
- Experience with basic SQL querying
- Experience with web tagging tools such as Tealium and/or Google Tag Manager
- Experience in marketing-focused roles with strong business acumen
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 00:15:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!