Job title: Desktop Technician
Job description: Company Description
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are looking for an experienced, but still excited about the Internal IT person. Laptops maintenance, internal network, wifi management, first-line support – if these areas are well known for you and you would like to work with high-class engineers – just let us know.
- Administrate and maintenance of company offices’ networks, office devices, and servers.
- Setup and monitor fleet of company’s Macbooks
- Respond to internal IT Help desk issues
- Manage infrastructure accesses
- Configure and supervise offices’ security systems (TV monitoring, alarm, etc.) at multiple offices around the world
- Organize IT training for non-technical employees
This offer is for you, if:
- You like working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- You want to experience the atmosphere of a startup (you know what we are talking about if you have seen the movie: “The Social Network”)
- You are a fan of web, technology, and new tech trends
- You are the type of person who wants not only to have your ideas heard but see them put into action
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in an Internal IT/IT Support role
- Linux, MacOS, Windows administration (in Active Directory) experience
- Nice to have: Basic scripting knowledge in Python or SQL
- Network administration experience
- Good interpersonal, communication, time planning, and organizational skills
- Very good knowledge of English in written and spoken
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Location: Medford, NY
Job date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 22:23:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!