Job title: Designer, Growth Creative (Freelance)
Company: Athletic Greens
Job description: Job Description:
Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That’s it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.
Freelance, 30+ hours/week.
We are looking for a self-motivated, freelance Designer who is passionate about helping execute the creative vision for a rapidly growing company and helping achieve awareness on a global level. This role will be responsible for execution of assets for a brand that intersects health, sport and culture, focusing on the needs of Growth Marketing. This person will work embedded in the Growth Marketing function, delivering assets to drive company objectives (including customer acquisition and retention, revenue, traffic).
The candidate should have a thorough understanding and fluency in graphic design, typography grid systems and visual hierarchy. This role is for a highly functioning designer who enjoys having their hands in several projects and disciplines at once and can deliver work across multiple platforms.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design and build out assets across multiple mediums (Print materials, Emails, Paid Social, Programmatic Display, etc).
- Work with Sr Designer and Art Directors to help execute creative vision for evergreen testing, performance creative through type, image and graphic elements.
- Think in ways that can expand the current design guidelines for broader applications (type, motion, product imagery, logo design).
- Bring excellence and new ideas to performance marketing, email, DTC materials and digital teams.
- Execute ideas and collaborate on production for final delivery of assets.
- Work with cross functional teams to review and ensure quality of creative on all fronts (Brand, performance marketing, partnerships, activations etc).
- Present and communicate creative solutions to team members and a variety of stakeholders.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of graphic design and creative design experience in a highly functioning environment. In-house brand or high level agency experience is preferred.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent “can-do” attitude.
- Understands the creative process in ideating, working through concepts and doing the work to get the best result.
- Experience working within advertising, creative management tools a bonus.
- Understands design systems to create holistic cohesive design work.
- Thrives on experimentation, pushing the boundaries, innovation and trying new things.
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion and illustration.
- Understands how to collaborate across functions, receive feedback and deliver based on that feedback.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong design portfolio demonstrating strong design aesthetic.
- Expert in design software (Adobe Suite, Keynote, 3D + Motion design area a plus).
- Passion for sport, culture, music, design, technology.
- Clear and concise communication and organization skills, ability to multitask.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 05:06:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!