Job title: Design Consultant
Company: Behind the Design
Job description: Behind the Design is looking for a Design Consultant who prides themselves on creative problem solving and is motivated by building relationships with clients to reach results. This position is for a highly respected, luxury window treatment company in the Fresno, CA area.
What Does Your Role Entail:
As a Design Consultant, you will be responsible for suggesting design elements that are tailored to a client’s custom window treatment needs. You will get to work with different textiles like draperies, shutters, shades, and blinds to help create stylish statement pieces for clients’ homes. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn about the high-end window treatment industry!
How We Support You:
- Paid Training – An intensive paid training program that pays until training is complete and you move to in-field home consultations
- Benefits – Health, dental and vision, PTO, paid holidays, 401k with matching contributions, disability insurance
- Professional Development – Growth opportunities including a clear path to becoming one of the company’s next million-dollar sellers in the upcoming years
- Leads – So you can focus on building relationships with your clients and help make their dream window covering dreams come true
Day In The Life:
- You will execute in-home consultations using different textiles and fabrics to help design and sell clients’ dream window coverings
- You will write up detailed specs after the in-home sales process, and follow the customer relationship through to a satisfactory installation
- You will consistently re-engage with potential clients and current clients to foster a strong repeat/referral book of business for a long career-filled pipeline
- You will join networking groups throughout the community to help build business rapport with new accounts and help expand our network
To Be Considered:
- Hands-on experience with high-end sales or similar experience
- A deep passion for sales and design
- Experience with window treatments or interior design is a plus!
- Experience with CRM or POS software
- Persuasive communication skills that engage people immediately
Compensation – After paid training is complete, we provide a commission plan that guarantees an uncapped compensation opportunity between $45k – $65k+ in the first year with the potential to make six figures in subsequent years
If you love to combine your creativity with your drive for sales, this is the position for you. Apply today!
Behind the Design and its affiliates are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $45000 – 65000 per year
Location: Fresno, CA
Job date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 05:47:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!