Job title: Demand Management Analyst
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Job description: Job Description:
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Demand Management Analyst!
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies have been working to make surgery better for more than a century. With substantial breadth and depth in surgical technologies, orthopedic and interventional solutions, we aspire to improve and enhance medical care for people worldwide. Together, we are working to shape the future of health through differentiated products and services.
Are you interested in joining a team that is helping improve patient and customer care and drive innovation? Apply today!
The Demand Management Analyst supports all internal efforts of Inventory Allocation and Restriction Management. This role will also support Instrument Budget Tracking and New Product Introduction (NPI) launches, as needed. The role requires a clear bias toward action and attention to detail. Responsible for coordination related to inventory restriction maintenance, inventory allocation, and acting as primary liaison with all Joint Recon FSO offices, direct and third party owned. Supports financial budget tracking, order review and approval, and reporting as well. Through internal coordination with the portfolio managers, forecasters, marketing, sales and warehousing personnel, this role is responsible for ensuring all safety, quality, inventory & customer service metrics are achieved.
- Implements inventory control by maintaining product restrictions for selected products and accounts.
- Executes inventory allocation based on availability and open requirements.
- Identifies and classifies orders, monitors any territory deviations, and verifies supply approval and coordinates delivery date as the need arises.
- Prepares and publishes weekly, monthly, and Ad Hoc reports from Alteryx.
- Serve as primary contact for instrument concerns for sales field.
- Assist with NPI’s order creation, including attending NPI meetings, as requested.
- Order creation as needed and communication to the field office personal.
- Maintains, updates, and ensures compliance with all work instructions.
- Responsible for maintaining supplies and mail distribution for the department.
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required (preferably in Business or Finance)
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of forecasting, planning and/or inventory management experience
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel and SAP/OTC
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting defined timelines
- Ability to make decisions on a routine basis without direct supervision but with proven understanding of general corporate and departmental guidelines and objectives
- Ability to build effective partnering relationships and to work optimally across various functional areas
- Should be able to apply basic project management skills and techniques to department projects when required
- APICS or six sigma certification is a plus
- Experience in Alteryx and PRMS/AS400
- This position requires up to %10 domestic travel
- Day shift – Requires ability and flexibility to work on weekends/holidays as needed.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit .
United States-Indiana-Warsaw-700 Orthopaedic Drive
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)
Location: Warsaw, IN
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 04:18:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!