Job title: Data Science – Consumer Banking Marketing Analytics
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: The CCB Data & Analytics Team unifies data and analytics talent across Chase to responsibly leverage data to build competitive advantages for our businesses with value and protection for customers. The team encompasses a variety of Data & Analytics disciplines, from data governance and data strategy/partnerships to reporting, data science and machine learning, and are actively engaged in ensuring impact at the front-line and the customer through Sales and Marketing transformation. We have a strong partnership with our dedicated Technology partners, who provide us with our cutting edge data and analytics infrastructure. Joining CCB Data & Analytics means you sit in the engine that powers Chase with insights, providing an opportunity to materially impact both our customer and business outcomes. The team also offers significant learning and mobility opportunities for career development and future growth.
Consumer Bank Decision Sciences team within CCB Data & Analytics is responsible for measuring the effectiveness of and driving Chase’s Consumer Bank strategies across marketing, sales, distribution, pricing and customer analytics. The results and learnings from these analyses, which seek to quantify both statistical and practical significance, are used to drive future strategy using a full suite of analytical techniques. We are seeking to fill roles within both Customer Analytics and Marketing Analytics teams.
The Data Scientist in this role will:
- Develop reporting for Consumer Bank strategies including performance of marketing campaigns or customer segmentation
- Consult with business partners on analytical needs and make strategy recommendations
- Solve unstructured business problems and develop deep dive analysis of customer behavior using multiple analytics and statistical techniques.
- Interpret results and present to stakeholders and senior management
- Continuously develop skills to provide best-in-class analytics to the business
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Data Science/Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Economics, Finance or related fields)
- 3+ years of experience in applying statistical methods to real world problems
- 3+ years of experience with SQL and at least one of the following analytical tools: SAS, Python, R (Python preferred)
- Experience with visualization techniques for data analysis and presentation (Tableau preferred)
- Superior written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience communicating concisely and effectively with all levels of management and partners
Successful candidates in this role are:
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn new things with an eye towards innovation
- Strategic thinkers with the ability to focus on business goals
- Excellent at solving unstructured problems independently
- Highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong communicators and able to build relationships with key stakeholders
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Location: Columbus, OH
Job date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 22:27:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!