Job title: Customer Service Representative
Company: Surreal Advertising
Job description: Allow your career to flourish in our outstanding, cheerful, and supportive team atmosphere! We are a customer-focused, family-owned company that is dedicated to offering exceptional value to our consumers. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our customers by putting them at the heart of all we do. We work hard to boost revenue and improve the reputation of our clients.
Our Customer Service Representatives go above and beyond to make sure that our customers get the greatest experience possible. We believe in investing in our Customer Service Representatives by establishing a positive culture that enables them to train, grow, and motivate one another, giving you the resources you need to succeed.
Customer Service Representatives must be able to:
- To provide answers to consumer queries and concerns, become an expert in product expertise.
- Collect and enter customer data
- To understand client demands and deliver realistic solutions, develop effective questioning techniques.
- At all times, be professional, kind, helpful, and empathetic to the requirements of customers.
- Reach out to customers and educate them about your services and products.
- Collaborate with the customer service and management teams to improve the customer experience and customer retention.
- Bring to the attention of top management any difficulties or problems that you are concerned about.
- Other responsibilities may be allocated.
Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative:
- We will train you in all facets of the position regardless of your previous experience.
- GED or high school diploma
- A history in call centers, sales, customer service, retail, or the service industry is advantageous.
- Ability to communicate with customers effectively and sensitively
- Detail-oriented, with strong follow-up skills
- Ability to ask inquiries and think quickly on your feet
- Flexibility and willingness to work non-traditional hours
- Ability to adapt to change and deal with various challenges at the same time
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Arlington, VA
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 02:05:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!