Job title: Customer Care Representative I
Job description: Job Title: Customer Care Representative I / CCRI
Reports to: Team Lead, Customer Care
Location: Broomfield, CO
Salary Range: $17.50/hour
The Customer Care Representative I is a compassionate solution finder with excellent listening skills. The CCR I will support the customer care department by delivering an elevated customer service experience while providing problem-solving skills to resolve customers’ concerns. A strong candidate for the role is able to maintain a positive outlook while providing quick resolutions to meet customer’s needs.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
- Listening carefully to each customer with courtesy and patience
- Troubleshooting and utilizing resources to come up with personalized solutions
- Building customer relationships – earn their loyalty and trust by being kind and helpful
Who You Are
- Positive and professional with a focus on solving problems and doing whatever it takes to make a difference to every customer, every time
- Able to establish rapport with all kinds of people, listen attentively, and focus on the most important issues to help resolve customer concerns
- An excellent communicator that is able to explain things in a way that is clear, concise and easy to understand
- Open to feedback and personal growth especially in building interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels and foster a positive working environment
- Organized and able to perform multiple tasks and adjust quickly in short timeframes with limited supervision
We’d love to hear from people with
- One or more years of customer contact handling utilizing both written and verbal communication preferred
- Proficiency with technology and its function as a resource for solving problems
- A proven track record of meeting KPI’s, Metrics and Goals
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to work any assigned shift within Customer Care’s hours of operation
- A flexible schedule and the ability to work overtime as needed
What We’ll Give You –
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing – No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work – Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness – There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.
Expected salary: $17.5 per hour
Location: Broomfield, CO
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 07:39:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!