Job title: Creative Producer, Amazon Fashion
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Amazon Fashion is seeking a highly skilled and self-directed Creative Producer to support industry-leading content. This is a hands-on role that will play an important role in delivering storytelling at scale, raising the bar across both traditional and digital creative deliverables. This role is part producer and part project manager, collaborating with cross-functional creative + marketing teams on projects that raise the bar for our customers’ experience.
Partnering closely with creative staff and business partners, they will define project scope, develop timelines and milestones, plan and manage budget allocations, manage internal/external resources, facilitate reviews and communication, and ensure project delivery requirements are met. In addition to working with Amazon Fashion’s in-house team, this role may also manage external creative agencies and production/post-production vendors.
A successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, helping the teams see around corners and promote time-sensitive and informed decisions. They will also be an expert communicator, adept at engaging all levels of contributors up to executive stakeholders, and working with different types of creative professionals and creative outputs. The Creative Producer will have strong leadership skills with the proven ability to motivate those around them with as well as the ability to prioritize work from multiple stakeholders and resolve roadblocks for the team.
Our culture is entrepreneurial, collaborative and goal-oriented, and there are tremendous opportunities on the horizon.
- Produce traditional/digital creative from concept to final deliverables. Project teams may include in-house resources or outside agency or production vendors.
- Identify, negotiate with, and manage agency, production, and/or post-production partners for assigned projects.
- Investigate and develop new content creation models to increase velocity and open up new production methods.
- Work closely with creative leads and marketers to proactively clarify requirements and deliverables when there is ambiguity
- Manage projects/programs/campaigns through the entire lifecycle: planning, creative, production, delivery, and wrap
- Define project scope, including timeline, resources, labor hours, and external costs
- Ensure all deliverables are meeting stakeholder expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets, creation of budget controls to drive accuracy in forecasting, and alignment with legal department to ensure relevant guidelines are followed
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e., kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc.), and communicates action steps to the broader team
- Work with legal and business teams to secure usage rights, assess risk, and clear work for distribution.
- Clearly communicate project status with stakeholders regularly
- Initiate vendor paperwork (including NDAs, SOWs, advance requests, etc.) and manage the vendor invoice process in adherence with Amazon’s Spending & Transaction Policies
- Ensure the highest standards are achieved, processes are continually improved, and results are delivered
- 5+ years of creative producer/project management experience at an advertising agency, in-house marketing department, or production company
- 5+ years of experience producing video and photography projects
- Online portfolio of work that demonstrates experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of experience in fashion advertising/marketing.
- Deep understanding of design, video, photography, and motion workflows and deliverables.
- Expert-level experience managing external creative/production partners and the ability to monitor progress for timely execution.
- Possess a strong network of vendor relationships and experience with the competitive bidding process.
- Experience negotiating talent agreements and familiarity with SAG-AFTRA and AFM agreements.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Must be able to negotiate estimates on jobs as well as stay on budget and follow through with all required legal requirements between agencies and partners
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is expected.
- Creative problem solver who is passionate about inventing new ways to approach marketing efforts.
- Experience with project management applications and tools.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Job date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 07:06:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!