Job title: Creative Operations Manager
Company: Advanced Systems Group
Job description: Advanced Systems Group, LLC offers a wide range of technical and creative services for media and entertainment, and corporate clients across the country and around the world. Whether our clients are in search of onsite or remote support, our Managed Services team provides scalable media production workforce solutions that can quickly adapt to their changing needs.
ASG is launching a new creative agency to support the creative needs of our client, a multinational technology company. As such, we’re looking for a Creative Operations Manager who makes **** happen.
The Creative Operations Manager is responsible for bringing structure, efficiency, and optimization to the creative production process and workflow. The Creative Operations Manager handles creative operations workflows from inception through completion and is responsible for partnering with a team of individuals, departments, and external partners across the organization to deliver impactful and on-brand creative that increases end user engagement for our client’s brand and the business.
Our creative agency comprises a creative team with disciplines ranging from design to editorial, motion graphics, video, event production and deck design.
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand program strategy, operational goals, and priorities.
- Develop a creative brief template aligned to provide context and specific project requirements to the creative team.
- Partner with creative and development leadership to define scope, ensure expected timelines and milestones are clearly indicated in project plans.
- Manage the flow of information and assets to and from the creative team, and monitor adherence to brand standards and creative deadlines.
- Monitor new hire experience from on-boarding though off-boarding for employees, vendors and contractors.
- Communicate status clearly and frequently to all levels of stakeholders and team members.
- Manage operations documentation, keeping it up-to-date and relevant for team members and stakeholders.
- Monitor team effort, bandwidth, and work with team leads to load-balance for high-priority projects.
- Identify talent gaps and additional staffing needs to recruit and onboard new talent.
- Develop talent, provide performance feedback.
- Preflight new projects to ensure required assets and information are provided before moving to team assignment.
- Manage and enforce internal creative work processes and SLAs.
- Identify and escalate pain points and areas for improvement in a timely and positive manner.
- Define key project constraints such as scope, schedule, budget, resources, and risks and clearly communicate roles, expectations, and accountabilities to team members on a regular basis.
- Create systems to organize and maintain all creative assets, inventory, and requirements of all projects post-completion. Implement tools to track creative resources utilization rates.
- 6-12 years of progressive and relevant experience in a Creative Operations Management role within a Creative Agency, Studio or Creative In-house team
- Extraordinary writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Leadership, service management, personnel management skills.
- Excellent client services skills with the ability to adapt to program changes. A high level of diplomacy and a strong voice in a fast-moving environment.
- Solid experience in fostering seamless cross-functional working relationships in medium to large organizations.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to evaluate existing practices and identify gaps, structure a process, and clearly communicate that process to stakeholders – with an especially strong focus on streamlining and prioritization.
- Highly adaptable to change, demonstrated resilience in problem-solving to identify multiple viable solutions. Possesses a continuous-improvement mindset.
- Applies innovative ideas and critical thinking to improve current and/or introduce new processes and workflows (internal and external), driving creative and development efficiencies/automation
- Proven ability to create clarity in ambiguous circumstances, including in direct conversations at the onset of a new project, gathering requirements or managing through revisions.
- Broad service and solution-oriented mindset with the ability to grasp all aspects of competing initiatives.
- Proactively identifies obstacles and ensures solutions are implemented or escalated appropriately
- Proven experience in creative in selecting and implementing creative operations software and tools to help track creative human hours spent per project and utilization rates.
- Deep familiarity and understanding of workflows between marketing, production and creative.
- Possess in-depth knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques
Powered by JazzHR
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 05:24:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!