Job title: Creative & Content Designer
Company: Belle Tire
Job description: Job Title
Creative & Content Designer
Corporate – Allen Park, MI
1000 Enterprise Dr., Allen Park, Michigan 48101
JOB SUMMARY: The Creative & Content Designer will be a scrappy, versatile, enterprising, hands-on professional looking to be Belle Tire’s go-to, in-house creative resource. This is an impact position tasked with bringing our brand to life across a variety of mediums including: digital, print, social, video, environmental and emerging channels–both within marketing and across a variety of business units and disciplines. We are looking for someone ready and willing to create content on a day-to-day basis: designing, producing and executing work that motivates consumer behavior and decisions in order meet key business objectives and KPIs. This person will have the ability and skill to evolve brand expressions for better consumer and business impact, while staying true to, and respecting Belle Tire’s personality, look, feel and voice. This person will produce work in-house as well as partner with and coordinate agency and freelance resources as needed.
- 3 plus years working at an in-house creative department within a company or advertising agency or similar business
- Hands-on experience and portfolio that demonstrates excellence in creating, developing, designing, editing and executing:
- High performing digital and social content
- Impactful and effective retail window/in-store signage, materials for events, brand/campaign identity elements or other non-digital retail visual creative assets
- Video and photographic elements for digital and social use
- Email, direct mail, and UX design
- Storytelling and creative activation across social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Ability to develop concepts and designs while also addressing strategic business goals
- Strength in Multitasking, prioritizing, problem-solving and working on multiple projects with deadlines that are constantly changing at the speed of retail
- Strong content editing and creation skills utilizing InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and Content Management Systems, etc. a must
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, design or other visual creative discipline is preferred
Working Conditions: Work days are typically Mon-Fri, some overtime may be required, and the position is considered on-call for all days of the week. Office environment requiring long periods of sitting, and operation of standard office equipment.
Location: Allen Park, MI
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 06:53:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!