Job title: Creative Brand Experience Manager, Devices and Services, Marketing
Job description: Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience at a design firm/agency working on global brands.
- A portfolio demonstrating visual design, digital design, and service design.
- Previous experience in global brand execution with a focus on experience design for physical retail.
- Experience setting an outlook and either directly or indirectly managing an in-house creative team or agency to bring that outlook to life.
- Experience presenting to executive stakeholders for approval.
- Self-starter and takes initiative with an entrepreneurial spirit, as part of a team.
- Thrives working during intensive periods under bold deadlines.
About the job
As part of the Retail Marketing team, you will join a team of retail specialists, creatives, experience designers, producers, product marketers, go-to-market strategists and brand managers whose mission it is to fundamentally change how people shop. Guiding your team’s search for how to bring innovation and fresh thinking to retail environments is the question: “What if Google was a place?”. You may be responsible for managing retail executions, both online and offline, for Google products such as Pixel, Google Home, Google wearables and more. Regularly, you provide guidance to retail partners on how to best bring Google ecosystems to life in retail environments.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for shaping the in-store experience to weave digital and physical together, and set the foundation for in-store experiences aligned to Google and Retail’s priorities.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Craft and drive a forward-looking store experience outlook aligned by line of business, incorporating customer insights, store feedback, and industry trends.
- Communicate ideas through visuals (storyboards/mood boards, drawing/sketching, ideation, materials, and textures) while understanding the context, insight, and design realities at retail.
- Lead the design and execution of digital experiences coming to life in physical environments.
- Determine and brief immersive customer experience requirements including signage, digital and interactive content, product displays, and fixtures.
- Support overnight resets in stores, regular store visits, and new store opening activity as needed.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 07:14:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!