Job title: Coordinator, Creative Advertising
Job description: Business Segment
Filmed Entertainment Group
- Assist the SVP of Creative Advertising in the conception, development, and production of visual materials for feature film release, including: Theatrical posters, newspaper ads, in-theater materials and brand related assets.
- Assist the print FYC campaigns for Focus Features titles.
- Work with the team on the creation of screener packaging, trade ads, billboards, wallscapes, newspaper ads, invitations and specialty mailers.
- Keep a strict calendar of ads run, track competitive ads, interface with marketing and publicity team and manage miscellaneous print creative projects.
- Help conceptualize and manage the creative design of Cinema-Con events and special events.
- Help with overflow in print department. Attend press checks, manage photos and other assets for creative presentations.
- Create and maintain deadlines for marketing campaigns, from the initial launch of creative work through the finishing and debut of materials (online and in theater)
- Help maintain an active filing system for all assets, including advertising copy, scripts, transcripts, and any related materials relevant to building visual campaigns
- Assist in trafficking materials related to guild (MPAA, DGA, WGA) compliance, legal requirements, and talent and senior management approvals
- Assist in formal correspondence and memo notations to filmmakers, senior management
- Communicate and share assets between departments as creative campaigns progress
- Interface with publicity to cull and maintain national film reviews, both print publications and other media
- Establish a working and respectful partnership with all creative agencies that are actively engaged with campaigns
Film Focus Features
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an
Location: Universal City, CA
Job date: Sun, 29 May 2022 03:50:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!