Job title: Contract Specialist / Administrator – Property Management
Job description: Areas of Interest
Albuquerque – New Mexico – United States of America, Atlanta – Georgia – United States of America, Austin – Texas – United States of America, Boston – Massachusetts – United States of America, Charlotte – North Carolina – United States of America, Chicago – Illinois – United States of America, Dallas – Texas – United States of America, Detroit – Michigan – United States of America, Miami – Florida – United States of America, Minneapolis – Minnesota – United States of America, Phoenix – Arizona – United States of America, Portland – Oregon – United States of America, Salt Lake City – Utah – United States of America, Seattle – Washington – United States of America
The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support and management of supplier contracts, certifications and documentation consistent with Property Management Procurement Global Standards and applicable client requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates and administers agreements for contracted services including preparing new contracts, contract renewals, and contract amendments.
- Coordinates with Procurement Manager and Legal to ensure currency of contract provisions and compliance.
- Recognizes non-standard language or risks in contract language (as defined by Procurement and Legal) and escalates to Real Estate Managers to appropriately address in negotiations.
- Coordinates compliance procedures with suppliers including licensing and insurance certificates.
- Maintains contract database and repository of resources documents; provides required scheduled and on demand reporting.
- Coordinates contract formation, review, and execution process with central sourcing, account leadership, suppliers and required client representatives.
- Monitors and evaluates supplier performance utilizing established processes and systems.
- Administers Supplier Performance Management process, coordinating with internal and external contributors, and preparing reports for internal and external (suppliers and clients) stakeholders.
- Coordinates contractual support for special facility maintenance and repair projects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate’s degree (AA) or
equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred. Minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
- Ability to recognize need for escalation to leadership.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Ability to achieve working level skills Contract Management Database and Microsoft Teams collaboration sites
Scope of Responsibility
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause negative legal and/or financial ramifications for CBRE or clients, as well as short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
CBRE is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
NOTE: An additional requirement for this role is the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing.
Location: Atlanta, GA – Albuquerque, NM
Job date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 01:36:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!