Job title: Content Marketing Program Coordinator
Company: Endeavor Business Media
Job description: The Mission: Endeavor Business Media is a rapidly growing US-based B2B media and events company founded in 2017. Endeavor’s mission is to deliver the highest-quality content in the B2B markets we serve and to do so in the various, multi- channel formats that today’s industry professionals demand. From informative e-newsletters to in-depth monthly magazines to curated in-person events, Endeavor Business Media is committed to providing the best opportunities for professionals to stay knowledgeable and connect with marketplace colleagues that drive their industry forward.
The Team: Endeavor places a high importance on its data-driven core values of accountability, continuous improvement and being passionate about value creation in an environment that maintains minimal politics, directional clarity, high productivity, and low turnover among good people. These values are adopted at all levels of the company across every sphere and give the company its operational advantage. Our departments and operating businesses have autonomy and place a high value on meritocracy, with a commitment to providing individuals with opportunities for growth and development.
Location: Independence, OH (preferred), or remote
Endeavor Business Media’s Marketing Solutions group is experiencing double-digit growth and is seeking a program coordinator to join our dynamic Program Management team. This role is an exciting content marketing opportunity to support the execution of a range of programs ranging from custom content development to lead gen/thought leadership campaign management.
Essential Job Functions:
Working with a Sr. Program Manager overseeing program delivery for multiple identified markets, you will directly coordinate the delivery of identified sold programs based on the Marketing Solutions product set. You will manage the delivery of assigned programs, collaborating with editorial, design, and user marketing teams, and interacting directly with sales and customers. Strong communication and collaboration skills, a close eye for details, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential.
The Program Coordinator must take primary responsibility for
- Leading internal project resources across Endeavor’s matrix environment
- Capturing program expenses, revenue, delivery dates, and other key details in PM system
- Building and managing to a project plan and timeline for every program delivered.
- Primary ownership for communications with the end client concerning sold marketing services business.
- Escalating program and market-level issues to Marketing Services management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in client/program management.
- Familiarity with content marketing and/or lead generation.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work with a diverse functional team (marketing, editorial, sales)
- Experience in a client facing role preferred.
- Experience with program management software (Quickbase/Workfront/Basecamp) a plus
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please complete our online application and send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.
Location: Independence, OH
Job date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 07:40:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!