Job title: Contact Center Business Analytics & Reporting Analyst II
Company: M&T Bank
Job description: Business Analytics & Reporting Analyst II
Location: Buffalo, NY or Millsboro, DE
The position will be primarily focused on developing and delivering business intelligence (BI) capabilities within the Telephone Contact Center by managing data storage, executing complex queries, developing BI dashboards, and statistical analysis. In addition, the position will be responsible for providing support to the business working across several simultaneous projects by creating new reports, expanding on existing metrics, identifying operational and customer insights, as well as continuous review for data improvement.
- Manage reporting database (SQL) by mapping new data sources, monitoring data transformations/loads, developing complex SQL queries, and performing root cause analysis when questions and/or issues arise
- Develop and produce departmental BI dashboards leveraging Tableau and/or Power BI, requiring advanced reporting skills to include but not limited to project or product strategy analysis, historical reporting, workflow analysis, and financial analysis.
- Support the voice analytics program by identifying thematic speech/chat patterns, providing customer journey insights, and connecting voice analytics data to customer data for greater insights.
- Create and interpret project or program reports. Deliver information in a format that is easy to use utilizing dashboard and slide deck presentation methods.
- Perform non-routine analysis and judgment-based work over a single or closely related disciplines to support business decisions.
- Perform non-routine data review, research, and/or reconciliation.
- Drive continuous improvement of existing processes, develop new processes or enhance existing processes where required including procedural documentation and custom tools for automation. Identify resources that can be utilized to support business operations or improve existing business processes. Provide input and recommendations to management.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of new projects, programs, and plans to achieve short and long-term business objectives.
- Support departmental audits, user certification and compliance testing.
- Take a lead role / participate in the planning, testing, and implementation of new projects, systems, products and regulatory changes impacting the team.
- Assist with technical troubleshooting and escalations, coordinating with business partners, vendors and technology to address issues for the team.
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Experience and Education Required:
Bachelors and a minimum of 2 years related business line experience,
OR in lieu of a degree,
A combined minimum of 6 years higher education and/or work experience.
Preferred Experience and Skill:
SQL, Database Management, BI Development, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Excel
Location Buffalo, New York, United States of America
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 05:21:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!