Job title: Construction Project Manager – Residential Building – Salary To 125K/Year
Company: AllSearch Recruiting
Job description: Our Client is seeking an experienced project manager to join its team. They have been in business for over a decade and is involved in both residential and commercial projects in Southwest Missouri. This company has over 100 million under management and is quickly expanding.
- Responsible for preparing estimates and schedule of values.
- Review and interpret plans and specifications in order to create scopes of work and estimates.
- Set up and attend pre-bid meetings with subcontractors.
- Secure bids and contracts, using legally approved forms, with all subcontractors to create complete project files.
- Responsible for competitive purchasing of all material not included in Subcontractor’s scope of work.
- Work with General Superintendent to plan, coordinate and manage project execution.
- Responsible for ensuring the completion of projects on time and in budget.
- While not a requirement, the ability to prepare lumber take-offs would be an asset.
Project Manager Qualifications and Skills:
- Knows how to use popular construction project management software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in a stressful environment.
- Ability to create and maintain budgets.
- Supervises an assistant construction project manager.
- Excels at organization, time-management, problem-solving, and budgeting.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required depending on equivalent years of experience.
- Construction Project Management certification preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of construction experience.
Expected salary: $125000 per year
Location: Branson, MO
Job date: Fri, 06 May 2022 22:22:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!