Job title: Client Segment Marketing Lead – Remote – United States
Company: Black & Veatch
Job description: At Black & Veatch, our employee-owners go beyond the project. For over a century, we have been breaking down social, economic and geographic barriers by making life’s critical resources accessible to all. Working with us, you will help provide critical expertise as we, along with our valued clients, deliver solutions that positively impact communities around the world. Our professionals are our greatest asset, and we believe nothing is more important than the health, happiness and professional growth of our employee-owners. With a focus on flexible work-life balance options, an expanding and diverse workforce, and limitless career growth opportunities, we will give you our best to help you give us your best, and together we can build a world of difference.
Company : Black & Veatch Corporation
Req Id : 76961
Opportunity Type : Staff
Relocation eligible : No
Full time/Part time : Full-Time
Project Only Hire : No
Visa Sponsorship Available: No
The Black & Veatch Strategic Growth division drives an integrated approach to Black & Veatch enterprise growth. This area within the company is focused on driving us closer to our clients through the entire buyer’s journey. Enterprise Marketing’s mission is to help the company position for and win profitable new work in our target markets by providing positive Customer Experiences based on improved emotion, ease and effectiveness.
Ensures delivery of Enterprise Marketing across assigned client segments – both new and existing – to position the BV brand and sell our full portfolio of solutions to contribute to top and bottom- line growth by filling the sales funnel with qualified leads. Serves as the primary Marketing partner for assigned segment/s.
- Implement and manage enterprise marketing strategy at the segment and sub-segment level
- Convert client facing segment strategies and plans into marketing plans to reach existing & new clients and new markets
- Develop and apply value propositions for Client types for selling a full portfolio of Solutions across existing and new clients
- Design, build and project manage planned and ad-hoc marketing campaigns for portfolio offerings drawing on the Solutions Marketing resources
- Identify, evaluate, plan, and fulfill event, sponsorship and advertising opportunities in coordination with External Affairs
- Ensure brand management during tactical execution of all client facing marketing efforts
- Plan, schedule, manage and promote content through social media channels aligned with External Affairs/Social Media
- Plan, manage, and develop thought leadership content for key campaign initiatives
- Plan and actively manage budgets for events, associations, advertising, and creative production that support client
- and market goals
- Plan, manage, analyze and qualify lead generation results in conjunction with Demand Gen team.
- Support development of Account Management Plans specific to the client type.
- Lead and manage assigned Segment Marketing team – determining and assigning resources key client segment roles.
- Inputs into strategy and budget needs to enable delivery of Client Marketing campaigns.
- Alignment of Marketing at the Enterprise level with strategies of the client facing segments.
- Direct engagement with Commercial & Connectivity Segment and Enterprise Marketing leadership team.
- Collaboration across all parts of the Enterprise Marketing organization.
- Key relationships (outside of Marketing) including all parts and executive levels of the respective operating Sector, Strategic Growth functions, Sales, HR, Legal, Safety.
- Regional collaboration that helps ensure cultural awareness and understanding of marketing efforts.
- Strong track record of integrated marketing in a B2B environment, particularly in a services industry.
- Familiarity with energy and industrial manufacturing markets.
- Experience with integrated marketing approach to define and differentiate offerings to existing and new clients.
- Proven ability to demonstrate geographic and cultural awareness and understanding of planned campaigns to reach diverse client types.
- Strong messaging and presentation skills.
- Experience in Marketing team leadership.
- Ability to strategically plan and demonstrate creativity in both messaging and design for Marketing campaigns.
- Global experience.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree, with 10+ years of corporate and/or agency Marketing experience.
- Experience leading a diverse team for a global organization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative and creative marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of an integrated marketing mix to support digital and traditional marketing efforts.
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
Typical office environment.
MAC: Marketing & Communications
Black & Veatch endeavors to make accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process because of a disability, please contact the Employee Relations Department at +1-913-359-1622 or via our . This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only; you may not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications. General inquiries about the status of applications will not be returned.
Black & Veatch is committed to being an employer of choice by creating a valuable work experience that keeps our people engaged, productive, safe and healthy.
Our comprehensive benefits portfolio is a key component of this commitment and offers an array of health care benefits including but not limited to medical, dental and vision insurances along with disability and a robust wellness program.
To support a healthy work-life balance, we offer flexible work schedules, paid vacation and holiday time, sick time, and dependent sick time.
A variety of additional benefits are available to our professionals, including a company-matched 401k plan, adoption reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, vendor discounts, an employment referral program, AD&D insurance, pre-taxed accounts, voluntary legal plan and the B&V Credit Union. Professionals may also be eligible for a performance-based bonus program.
We are proud to be a 100 percent ESOP-owned company. As employee-owners, our professionals are empowered to drive not only their personal growth, but the company’s long-term achievements – and they share in the financial rewards of the success through stock ownership.
By valuing diverse voices and perspectives, we cultivate an authentically inclusive environment for professionals and are able to provide innovative and effective solutions for clients.
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disabilit
y, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please click . If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click and .
Notice to External Search Firms: Black & Veatch does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be obligated to pay a placement fee for unsolicited resumes. Black & Veatch Talent Acquisition engages with search firms directly for hiring needs.
Job date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 23:43:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!