Job title: Client Manager – Telecommunications
Company: World Wide Technology
Job description: Why WWT?
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,500 individuals and closed nearly $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the tenth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Client Manager to join our Global Service Provider Sales team.
Why should you join Global Service Provider Sales?
As a Client Manager you will lead WWT sales efforts across specific verticals. Armed with the expertise of our sales engineering team, you’ll build and nurture relationships with our customer leaders, identify gaps within the customers technical environment and deliver state of the art solutions in areas such as Infrastructure Modernization, Multicloud Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital Strategy. With our Advanced Technology Center and Platform ( ) at your fingertips for briefings, training, workshops, demos and POC’s you’ll be delivering best in class results for your customers.
What will you be doing?
The Client Manager will sell broad technical services, solutions and products to our customers within the local market. Day to day responsibilities will include building meaningful relationships within a territory, leading customer sales meetings and presentations, and bringing customer requests to the WWT technical teams for scoping. The Client Manager will team with local Engineers and Architects, as well as experts to truly provide expertise and value. The ability to listen, learn and understand broad technical solutions is required as you look to provide value to our customers on cutting edge technologies. This position will require the ability to travel up to 50%.
- Establishing / maintaining Customer executive relationships to support WWT Sales efforts while achieving Customer business outcomes across multiples lines of business.
- Providing domain expertise to the Sales team to support tactical and strategic sales efforts.
- Supporting WWT’s efforts to capture necessary contract vehicles and standard based programs leveraging key OEM and Partner relationships and supporting strategy discussions.
- Positioning WWT, our executives and other key resources in front of emerging programs and initiatives and key influence points.
- Leveraging WWT resources and partnerships to develop and present business cases for critical opportunities to support customer decision and planning processes.
- Identifying appropriate partners based on partner’s strengths, abilities to compete, and alignment with the opportunity and defining teaming agreements based on findings.
- Penetrating the opportunity using available resources such as customer and partner network, WWT Executives.
- Learn the client’s GTM business challenges and opportunities
- Interview key business stakeholders to stay aligned with corporate goals and KPIs
- Understand client’s key competitors and key partners
- Identify areas of potential improvement leveraging Telcobuy capabilities
- Demonstrate strong organization skills
- Apply analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Effectively develop and communicate complex, quantitative business proposals focused on operational methods and GTM capabilities to increase profits and improve efficiency
- Strong relationships with assigned account, skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to understand client business issues and needs.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience and track record of closing deals that drive significant value to both the individual and company.
- Proven track record of hunting, creating new opportunities and establishing new customer relationships.
- Professional presentation and communication skills appropriate for C-level.
- Individuals should have a minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the information technology market selling solutions and a successful sales track record managing accounts in a growing business environment.
- Candidate must be an aggressive self-starter with ability to build executive relationships and close deals.
- Critical skills necessary as account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels with customer’s organization, and managing partner relationships.
Want to learn more about Global Service Provider Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform:
WWT has implemented a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made.
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT — it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 06:32:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!