Job title: Charity Events – Management Trainee
Company: Florida Events
Job description: We are a rapidly growing charity fundraising firm focused on creating community outreach events for our charity partners. Our reputation for having a fierce commitment to giving back to the community and providing support to our charity partners has created an immediate demand for our team to expand our services in the Jacksonville area. We are expanding immediately and looking for a motivated Charity Event Management Trainee to join our local team.
The Charity Event Management Trainee’s main responsibilities include developing fundraising events and encouraging donor support through promotional activities. Additionally, this individual will focus on helping our firm expand the reach of our charity partners throughout the local area with a strong focus on increasing donations through community outreach.
- Assist with the organization and execution of daily fundraising activities
- Work with management to create new ways of increasing our charity partner’s fundraising efforts through on-site events and promotions
- Effectively communicate our charity partner’s core message in order to appeal to potential donors
- Maintain records of donor information
- Evaluate the success of previous fundraising events
- Train volunteers in fundraising procedures and practices
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Basic understanding of promotional events and marketing campaigns
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, dynamic, and challenging environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A successful track record of developing, enhancing, and maintaining strong working relationships with both internal and external clients
- Assist in the collection of team-specific data (e.g., promotions, etc)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, good time management, and organization skills
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 04:17:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!