Job title: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Home Health
Company: Pinnacle Home Care
Job description: POSITION SUMMARY
The CNA provides personal care and related services in the home, under the direction, instruction and supervision of an RN and/or the CM. Tasks performed by an CNA must be assigned by and performed under the supervision of an RN who will be responsible for the patient care provided by the HHA.
WHY JOIN US?
- Award-winning – “Top places to work 2020” “Healthcare workplace Innovator” “Top 100 Agency Home Care Elite”
- Leading provider of home care services recognized for Creating Raving Fans and delivering Exceptional Outcomes.
- We have a Live QA team that assists with Oasis documentation.
- Competitive salary and benefits, 6 paid holidays, 401k with generous company match
- Growth opportunities
- Comprehensive and ongoing training, work/Life balance, more family time, fun and relaxation
- Competitive rates, additional documentation bonus, paid mileage
Responsibilities of the CNA include providing hands-on personal care with the following:
Changing bed linen
Assisting patients with dressing and undressing
Skin care to prevent breakdown
Assisting the patient with toileting activities * Keeping patient’s living area clean and orderly, as appropriate
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals
- Assisting in feeding the patient, if necessary
- Taking and recording oral, rectal and axillary temperatures, pulse, respiration and blood pressure when ordered (with appropriate completed/demonstrated skills competency)
- Travel to patients’ homes, healthcare facilities and other locations to provide care, treatment and to fulfill other nursing responsibilities
CNA certification in the state of Florida
Current CPR Certification
Licensed driver with automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with the organization requirements
WHO WE ARE
Our Mission at Pinnacle Home Care is Changing lives through the art of the experience!! Pinnacle Home Care is a full-service Medicare Certified and Florida Licensed Home Health Company locally owned and operated by a home health professional who are passionate about delivering exceptional, quality care to the communities that we serve. We take pride in our home health care professionals who are devoted to fulfilling the levels of service that we uphold. Human service can never be successful without dedication, just as dedication cannot be realized without passion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Job date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 22:41:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!