Job title: Cardiologist in connection with San Luis Valley Health
Company: Centura Health
Job description: Welcome to Centura Health
Position may be eligible for sign-on bonus, relocation bonus and student loan payments.
As the leading healthcare provider in the greater San Luis Valley region in Colorado, San Luis Valley Health embraces the opportunity and responsibility to serve over 50,000 people that call the Valley home. As a physician led, professionally managed organization, San Luis Valley Health strives to be “Your Trusted Partner in Health.”
- Great work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Access to wide array of outdoor activities
- Practice overview: Outpatient clinic attached to a 49-bed Level III acute care hospital. The clinic is part of a larger system group, including two hospitals and five clinics. Nursing and support staff are provided.
- Type of practice: Outpatient and some inpatient consult
- Call schedule: None
- Expected patient load: 8-10 patients daily average and 3 consults
- Procedures needed: Exams and consultations, EKG testing, stress tests, Echocardiograms, Nuclear, TEE, general Cardiology
- EMR – Meditech
- Radiology services – 128-slice CT scanner, 1.5 Tesla MRI, onsite radiology 4 days per week, 24/7 remote tele-radiology services, limited interventional radiology available
$30.00 – $283.02/hr
Flourishing Begins Here
Welcome to Centura Health – the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Must have successfully completed a residency or fellowship commensurate with area of specialty.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency (“DEA”) registration;
- Be board certified or eligible in the appropriate specialty, by a board acceptable to Hospital;
- Obtain Medical Staff Privileges within the Centura Health system, at sponsoring institution
- Doctorate MD or DO required
- DR-Current and unrestricted license to practice medicine in applicable state required
- Open to J1 Visa applicants
Physical Requirements – Medium Work – (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
Located in south-central Colorado, the San Luis Valley is one of the largest high desert valleys in the world, sitting at about 7,500 feet above sea level. We are situated between the Sangre de Cristo and San Juan Mountain ranges which entices genuine lovers of year-round outdoor pursuits.
It is nearly impossible to convey the beauty of Alamosa in words. Play on the beach at the , hike to , or spend time exploring the gorgeous landscape . We implore you to see and experience what it truly means to get rooted in Alamosa
Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We’re committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package enriches the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more…
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third-party job board. All our pay ranges are posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our careers’ page and apply today!
Location: Centennial, CO
Job date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 02:28:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!