Job title: Business Development Representative – BDR (m/f/d)
Job description: Founded in 2020, Y42 is a fast-growing company backed by some of the world’s most renowned investors. They all strongly believe in our vision of frictionless business intelligence.
We pride ourselves on having assembled a team of 100+ diverse, talented, and dedicated experts from all over the world. We are ambitious and we hold ourselves to a high standard. Y42 offers a very exciting and fast-paced environment to work in. We like a challenge and learn by doing. Our ambitious mission: making it easy for everyone to use their data productively.
If you are looking for a place where you can have an impact, work with talented people, and make a true difference, you will be really happy here.
Keep on reading to learn more about the role, what we’re looking for and why you should join us on this amazing journey!
About the role
As a member of the Growth Team, you will report directly to the Director of Sales US. We recently left the evangelizing phase and are now setting up repeatable, predictable growth in the US market, for which you will be a core contributor.
As our Business Development Executive, these are the things you will do:
- Hit quota of qualified opportunities for Account Executives through cold calls, emails, and other tactical campaigns
- Manage the prospects’ objections, identify their needs and demonstrate our solution fit
- Effectively communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization, discussing the value of Y42 to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Establish effective outbound channels and generate a predictable lead pipeline by identifying the most promising combinations of target personas, ideal customer profiles (ICPs), messaging, and cadence
- Work with LinkedIn Sales Navigator to conduct social selling and generate leads
- Document your sales activities and relevant prospect information in Hubspot
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of professional experience as a BDR/SDR, ideally with exposure to the data or technology industries
- A proven ability and willingness to understand the Y42 platform and associated key technology concepts (cloud computing, data operations, etc.
- The ability to quickly establish trustworthy relationships with prospects and assess their needs
- High-energy, self-motivation and the want to grow in an extremely fast-moving environment
- A proven track record of exceeding sales goals and being customer-centric
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially over the phone
- Fluency in English
What will grab our attention even more:
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Fluency in additional languages
Everyone carries a unique set of valuable skills and experiences. If you think you could have an impact even though you don’t match all items in this list, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Reasons to join
Joining Y42 means joining our mission and contributing to our growth. That’s why we strongly believe in co-ownership. In return for your dedication and hard work we offer a competitive salary along with a generous stock option package to participate in the company’s success.
You can also count on:
- A learning and development budget
- Free mentoring and mental health coaching sessions
- State-of-the-art work equipment, incl. MacBook Pro, Bose headphones and monitor
- The flexibility to work from home
- A no-elbow environment where collaboration and inclusivity are fostered
- A team of talented and inspiring colleagues who are experts in their field
- The opportunity to bring a SaaS startup to unicorn status and way beyond
Y42 is a proud equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone feels safe and comfortable being their authentic selves, no matter how they look, dress, speak or identify, or whom they love, believe in or admire.
The typical hiring process at Y42: * Application review
- Screening call
- Interview with hiring manager
- Cultural fit interview
- Reference check
We aim to finish the entire process within 28 days.
Location: New York
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 22:53:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!