Job title: Business Development Relationship Manager–Insurance
Job description: SERVPRO® of North Fort Worth
Position: Business Development Relationship Manager – Insurance
Compensation: Up to $120K+ (Base salary, commission, and bonuses)
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter, with a proven track record of developing and managing long term, mutually beneficial relationships with key decision makers in the Insurance Industry. The successful candidate is responsible for creating and retaining customer loyalty by establishing a positive and trusting relationship with insurance agents, companies, brokers, and adjusters. The RM is tasked with being able to professionally and eloquently present and demonstrate SERVPRO’s services, vision and ROI value to the insurance industry and local community. The RM will also participate in industry related trade shows, restoration community awareness events, coordinate CE classes for the Insurance Industry, and lead Lunch and Learn events educating contacts about SERVPRO’s capabilities and services.
Our SERVPRO® location has a huge territory that spans from the I-35 and I-20 area, north around downtown Fort Worth and up the I-35 corridor to the Tarrant/Denton county line. This is the prime area for businesses in Fort Worth. It is a target rich environment!
SERVPRO® is a national restoration contractor with 2,000 franchises that provides water and fire damage mitigation, restoration, janitorial, make-ready, general cleaning, reconstruction, and many other commercial services. The breadth of potential services provided is only limited by the needs of the local market.
- Effectively and efficiently achieve an increase in jobs within an assigned geographical territory.
- Meet and exceed company and individual goals.
- Be able to effectively educate consumers on SERVPRO’s products and services and effectively articulate the use and need.
- Build trusting relationships with insurance agents, adjusters, brokers, and their clients
- Establish and maintain positive relationships in the local community
- Plan, organize and develop a Strategic Business Development Plan for assigned vertical market
- Follow up on generated leads, communicate clearly and concisely with operations on scope of work, and prepare professional RFQs/RFP’s.
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the claims process by engaging with the agent, adjuster and property owner to ensure customer and client satisfaction.
- Participate In trade shows and local industry related events
- Proven knowledge of the insurance industry
- Prior experience marketing to insurance agents, brokers, property owners and adjusters.
- Exceptional territory management skills
- Ability to prospect, track, and record results in a CRM – Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Enjoys connecting with people and developing long term relationships
- Works well within a friendly, team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Brings a positive “can-do” attitude to work each day
- Self-managed with minimum direct oversight
- Excels at multi-tasking
- Business Development/Relationship Management/Insurance experience – 1-3 years
- Working for or with insurance adjusters, agents or brokers – 1-3 years
- College degree (Preferred)
- Must meet SERVPRO®’s hiring requirements
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (after 1 year)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical/dental/vision insurance available – company contributes a fixed amount per month
Current employees of Servpro franchisees: Employer will be contacted
Expected salary: $120000 per year
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 04:30:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!