Job title: Business Analyst
Job description: Description
KBX Technology Solutions provides logistics solutions for its customers through innovative technology that helps deliver actionable intelligence, eliminate waste and redundancies, and create greater operational efficiencies in the marketplace. KBX Technology Solutions is a subsidiary of KBX, a Koch Industries Inc. company. As part of Koch Industries, we have a significant purchasing position and the leading-edge talent to create an advantage in the marketplace. As a privately held company, we are able to embrace long-term visions and invest in the future through our holistic application of Market-Based Management®. To learn more visit .
KBX Tech is seeking a Senior Business Analyst that will play a key role in collaborating with internal and external customers to design solutions that will optimize business processes through innovative software solutions. In this role, the candidate will facilitate business process improvements via the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of functional business requirements. This resource manages the requirements definition process through the design, analysis, specification and verification of multiple levels of requirements from an end-to-end perspective and ensures that the development team is able to effectively interpret and build solutions based on those requirements.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build productive relationships with our Customer Success team and our customers, in discovering opportunities to build and enhance software for optimal value and enhanced user experience
- Challenge customers respectfully in order to thoroughly understand their needs and the problems that need to be solved, and through curiosity, get to the why
- Design software solutions that adhere to agreed-upon organizational standards, design principles and that follow industry best practices and modernization.
- Foster a professional and entrepreneurial work environment, consistently looking for innovative ways to provide value to the business and customers
- Support quality efforts through system testing, working with QA testing resources and assisting in the creation of testing plans as needed
- Be the liaison between the Customer/Customer Success and the development and support teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong initiative and be a self-starter with limited management oversight
- Proven analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in an agile/scrum team, along with other critical roles in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on software products in an iterative/agile model
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in solving customer needs through software design
- Experience creating user stories with detailed requirements and accepted criteria
- Experience gathering technical requirements from customers
- Experience in end-to-end testing OR user acceptance testing
- Experience working in conjunction with scrum masters, business analysts and software developers
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Transportation and/or Logistics company
- Project Management Experience
- Experience in designing software products in an agile/scrum environment
- Experience in creating wireframes in the design process
- Customer implementation experience
- Experience with API and EDI
- Experience with manipulating JSON and the ability to read/understand data from a testing perspective
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength – focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes – medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $70,000 – $110,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
Expected salary: $70000 – 110000 per year
Location: Wichita, KS
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 07:38:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!