Job title: Business Analyst
Company: Diverse Lynx
Job description: Job Description
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Foster City – CA
Technical Skills: Vault Platform, Vault QMS ,Vault Quality Docs Tool
Technology: Veeva Vault
Roles & Responsibilities:
Participate in requirement gathering JAD (Joint Application Development) sessions and support documentation where applicable (business, functional, Technical, UI, usability, data, compliance, data migration, NFR, 3rd party tools & products)- Raise queries and get query resolution on areas which are unclear, ambiguous and which need more information to the Technology Lead.
Project Estimation: Understand how the estimation (effort, size etc.) is done at task level in work concerned, measure and report the actual effort against the estimated effort and ensure task progress reporting in C2.0 or any other applicable tool.
Capability Development: – Become an expert in the core skill and develop additional skills. Design & Analysis: – Create the HL Design and detailed design document with the support of architects for the assigned scope
– Review all deliverables created by the Developer
– Study non-functional requirements and design for NFR as required
– Understand the interdependencies of the various components in work packages being developed
– Create detailed design and assign to developer provide input to the Project Manager / Technical Lead to create the project plan from a technical perspective support development of proof of concept as designed by Designer / Solution Architect initiate development environment setup
– Provide demo to customer for early feedback create quality check points for all deliverables
Coding: – Develop tier coding, business layer coding, interface development, service development, creation of stored procedures, etc. as applicable for the work package / project – CTS and customer specific coding standards, guidelines, and best practices- Understand the database concepts and write efficient queries raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
Location: Foster City, CA
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 05:50:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!