Job title: Business Analyst – Care Management
Company: Vital Data Technology
Job description: About Vital Data Technology:
Vital Data Technology® is a data science-driven health care solutions company giving payers, providers, and members the power to drive efficiencies and improve clinical and financial outcomes throughout the health care ecosystem with our proprietary artificial intelligence-enabled platform, Affinitē™. Affinitē represents a single platform to eliminate data, systems, and stakeholder silos by aligning departments and participants to transform data into actionable insights. Fueled by the most advanced data science and analytics, Affinitē enables health plans to increase operational efficiencies, lower operating costs, and improve the overall quality of health for their members.
We’re a dynamic team of seasoned professionals with extensive experience in the healthcare technology space. Our mission is to develop intelligent SaaS solutions that align plans, providers, and members.
About the Role:
In this role, the Business Analyst will support our Care Management solution by gathering and analyzing data, researching best practices, process mapping, identification of implementation barriers conducting gap analyses, developing and recommending strategies for improvement, obtaining leadership and stakeholder buy-in, developing performance metrics, identifying and analyzing user requirements, communicating customer requirements and concerns to management and IT teams, and monitoring process improvement performance.
The company is looking for people who are creative problem solvers and “out-of-the-box” thinkers. The ideal candidate is one that can thrive in a fast-moving, creative company and who appreciates a casual and collaborative environment.
- Develop, review and maintain specifications operations and healthcare management; The Joint Commission, Title XXII, Medicare, Medi-Cal, and other local, state, and federal regulations.
- Review NCQA guidelines annually and generate requirements to ensure the solution is aligned with those requirements.
- Review and document annual changes to federal and state care management programs.
- Participate in business or technical design reviews.
- Conduct impact and gap analysis for new and existing program or system implementations and/or changes.
- Coordinate and/or consult with project teams on how to test various system features and interfaces.
- Thoroughly document all defects and discrepancies throughout the life cycle.
- Ensure all programs have met specifications, user requirements, and company technical standards; participate in code review activities.
- Ensure software releases and program documentation conform to programming and customer specifications.
- Pose clarifying questions to regulatory bodies, such as the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
- Accurately report progress at appropriate intervals as established by the functional and/or product support areas. Experience Level: Experienced (non-manager) Employment Type: Full-time Location: Newport Beach, CA Department: Operations
- Able to participate on client-facing customer support teams to:
- Provide technical support during implementation
- Participate in testing of a new client environment
- Support hosted client production runs
- Perform problem analysis and research to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve problems
- Communicate clearly and professionally with clients and team members
- Provide timely and accurate project status, including but not limited to, schedule, project issues, and variances
- Serves as a liaison between product managers and application development team members to analyze, document, and validate functional requirements.
- Designs screens, reports, and data flow to align with business needs.
- Documents data flows through applications; demonstrating system functionality.
- Creates use cases and executes test plans for project-related changes.
- Creates user stories.
- Provides second-level support for requests and incidents.
- Researches issues, using business and operational expertise to determine the cause and expected outcome; provides documentation to the development group.
- Experience in the following:
- Healthcare data
- Care management
- Proactively maintain knowledge about new industry technologies
- Exceptional communication skills; written and verbal; must be able to communicate technically and non-technically at all levels of external and internal client organizations
- Customer service experience and orientation
- Experience with TFS is preferred.
- Expertise utilizing Microsoft tools (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint)
- Effectively analyze and resolve problems leveraging your critical thinking.
- Ability to read technical documentation
- Able to handle and manage a high degree of change
- 4-year college degree in Computer sciences, healthcare or business or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ experience contributing to healthcare-related projects
- Previous experience in Health Care environment
- Willingness and ability to travel are required (20-30%)
- You are insanely curious!
- A Technical Expert- You have hands-on experience developing solutions in health care, from concept to production, and selecting the right tool for the job at hand. You understand modern cloud computing. You have experience prototyping and implementing business solutions in an enterprise.
- Innovative and Well Managed- You continually research and evaluate emerging technologies. You stay current on industry trends. You obsess over finding and refining solutions to complex problems. Fundamentally, you disrupt and deliver a better way.
- A Product Leader- You develop and implement solutions that the business (as your customer) can seamlessly integrate into their process.
- A People Leader- You lead by example. You are a role model for your team.
- A Communicator: You communicate complex ideas clearly. Your team knows their priorities as does executive leadership.
- Ability to foster relationships
- Knows how to achieve organizational excellence throughout all functions of an organization
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 06:00:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!