Job title: Building Inspector/Plans Examiner (2 Openings)
Company: League of Minnesota Cities
Job description: Job Posting
The City of Ramsey is seeking two (2) full-time Building Inspector/Plans Examiners for our Community Development Department. The primary objective of these positions is to assist the Building Official in ensuring that all new and existing residential and commercial/industrial development in the City complies with all applicable portions of the Minnesota Building Codes and applicable City Codes. These are both AFSCME union positions working 40 hours per week. Experience is preferred, but not required. First review of applications will be on Tuesday, July 5, 2022. These positions are open until both are filled. Apply immediately if interested.
Must Possess These Minimum Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a valid Minnesota driver’s license in good standing
- Must have at least one (1) year of building inspections experience or two (2) years of building construction experience
- Must have a basic knowledge of building construction and requirements
- Must have basic Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
Contact Information: Sue Hurd 763-433-9816 or
Expected salary: $33.09 – 41.37 per hour
Location: Ramsey, MN
Job date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 05:05:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!