Job title: Biomedical Technician II
Company: CommonSpirit Health
Job description: Overview
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
This position administers the daily operations of a specific service shop and provides repair, incoming inspection, calibration, and maintenance services to medical treatment and diagnostic equipment.
- Provides coverage and support for CE Lead during Leadâs absence if needed.
- Performs significant preventative maintenance/safety tests/calibration for equipment.
- Provides equipment repair throughout responsible area.
- Prioritizes work load effectively with minimal supervision.
- Completes all necessary record keeping for work orders received and/or finished.
- Solves organization level customer service issues and complaints with minimal supervision
- Assists in the ordering of part and supplies necessary for servicing of equipment.
- Performs cross training to other technicians on acquired skills.
- Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues.
Associates degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering or related field, equivalent military education, graduate of technical program, or equivalent training validated through training certificates, or equivalent experience.Â Â
A minimum of 5Â yearsâ experience servicing technical equipment.
Related certification preferred
Location: Bismarck, ND
Job date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 06:03:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!