Job title: Bilingual Sales & Service Agent
Job description: Hagerty is looking for bilingual sales & service agents to take our member experience to the next level. Hagerty’s service center plays a vital role in our success as a company. Once you join our team, you’re one of us, a Bilingual Automotive Enthusiast Advisor. The perfect Automotive Enthusiast Advisor aspires to be a fantastic advocate for our members, delivers superior service and embraces our purpose and mission to Save Driving. This role is open to Colorado residents.
Ready to get in the driver’s seat? Join us!
What you’ll do
- Promote and sell Hagerty products and services to members and agents
- Be responsible for all sale activities including: initial sales conversation/quote, educating members on policies and new products and advancing the sale to close
- Service existing policies in a professional and timely manner
- Prepare accurate and complete documentation to support client activities
This might describe you
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Sales-focused outlook
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking initiative
- Strong sense of urgency
- People person (& passion for helping others)
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly (you have a unique ability to think on your feet)
- Frequently collaborates with leaders on strengths and areas of opportunity
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Effective and efficient use of computer applications including MS Office products
- Ability to efficiently deal with a large volume of telephone business while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID
- High school diploma or GED
- Familiarity of public company requirements, including Sarbanes Oxley and key regulations, if applicable.
Other things to note
A personal lines insurance license is a requirement of this position. Hagerty provides the necessary training and education to obtain licensing as well as materials and licensing fees.
The hours for this position will be 8-hour shifts that vary throughout our business hours. Our regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturdays 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Sundays 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The compensation for this position will be $25.00 per hour with full benefits.
Say hello to Hagerty
Hagerty is an automotive enthusiast brand and the world’s largest membership organization for car lovers. Along with being a best-in-class provider of specialty insurance for enthusiasts, Hagerty is also home to DriveShare®, the Hagerty Drivers Foundation, Garage + Social, Hagerty Drivers Club, MotorsportReg and so much more. Committed to saving driving for future generations, each and every thing Hagerty does is dedicated to the love of the automobile.
Hagerty is a rapidly growing company that values a winning culture. We provide meaningful work for, and invest in, every single team member.
At Hagerty, we share the road. We are an inclusive automotive community where all are welcomed, valued and belong regardless of race, gender, age or car preference. We are united by our shared passion for driving, our commitment to preserve car culture for future generations and our desire to make a positive impact in the world.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and the perks that set us apart.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Expected salary: $25 per hour
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 07:45:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!