Job title: Beauty Advisor – Part Time – Hillsdale Shopping Center
Company: L’Occitane en Provence
Job description: L’OCCITANE EN PROVENCE, founded in 1976 in the Provence region of France, is a worldwide brand that offers premium, natural-based, personal care and wellbeing Provencal products and services. L’OCCITANE continues to grow, opening several new boutiques nationwide. L’OCCITANE seeks to revive the Provencal way of life and traditions through high quality, effective personal care products as a great answer for natural well-being.
L’OCCITANE Group’s mission is to “empower entrepreneurs and communities to cultivate natural beauty and well-being and regenerate nature”. L’OCCITANE is also committed to sustainability for business, people & the planet, as well as respect of human rights, ethics principles and labor protection. All employees at L’OCCITANE must therefore implement the company’s mission and integrate the social, environmental, economic, and legal effects of their actions in their day-to-day job. In practice, this means that any employee at L’OCCITANE shall contribute to growing sales, regenerating nature, caring for our consumers & partners and supporting our employees. Both job descriptions & performance objectives shall explicitly reflect the employee’s contribution & impact to the triple bottom-line (business, people, planet).
Our Beauty Advisors are responsible for providing a unique experience to each of our customers that captures the warm-hearted essence of our brand. Beauty Advisors exhibit our key values of authenticity and respect by delivering moments of delight to customers with pride, passion and confidence.
- Support all efforts to reach store sales goals, respecting all directives, selling standards and non-negotiable.
- Provide outstanding and quality customer service with every customer consultation.
- Assist and support customers with their choices of products for themselves and as gifts.
- Support store operations, policies and procedures.
- Support various tasks depending on store demands; ringing, wrapping, restocking and cleaning.
- 1+ years’ work in retail sales
- Skincare experience
- Register Skills
- Positive professional and energetic attitude
- Passion for customer service, selling and product knowledge
- Proven team player success
- Skincare knowledge/experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Basic math skills are necessary
- Competitive pay
- Generous employee discount
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Performance bonuses and much more!
L’OCCITANE is an equal opportunities employer. This means that, when making decisions about our employees’ careers with us, our main considerations are their ability to do their jobs and develop in their roles. One way we cultivate change is by creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and organizational culture. As part of this, we are committed to building an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment where everyone feels respected and valued. We recruit positive-minded people who share our core values – entrepreneurship, team spirit, leading by example and authenticity – and our commitment to sustainability.
United States Applicants Only:
Powered by JazzHR
Location: San Mateo, CA
Job date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 07:04:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!