Job title: Barista-Hotel Starbucks
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Job description: Job Summary
As a Barista you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the Starbucks facilities and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will prepares and/or serve beverages and/or food to guests to ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service in a fast-paced work environment.
- Have a minimum of 6 months of F&B outlet customer services experience to include cash handling preferably previous Barista experience.
- Be incredibly friendly customer centric love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Prepares beverages requested by customers or servers according to standard operating procedures (i.e. proper proportions and ingredients control costs provide a consistent product to the guests)
- Maintains clean and organized work areas to maximize efficiency; sets up the bar and back bar according to established procedures.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station makes coffee etc.
Boasting a central location in downtown Lancaster, this hotel combines the Beaux Arts-style façade of the former Watt & Shand Department Store with state-of-the-art technology and modern décor.
Rooms at the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square are equipped with 32-inch LCD TVs and plug-in panels for electronic devices.
Guests can soak in the indoor swimming pool, relax in the jacuzzi or opt for working out at the in-house fitness center. Free Wi-Fi can be accessed in the modern airy hotel’s lobby and in all public areas.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Location: Lancaster, PA
Job date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 02:03:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!