Job title: Associate Manufacturing Engineer Level 2
Job description: Associate Manufacturing Engineer Level 2
Company: The Boeing Company
Job ID: 00000327544
Date Posted: 2022-07-01-07:00
Location: USA – Algona, WA, USA – Auburn, WA, USA – Everett, WA, USA – Puyallup, WA, USA – Renton, WA, USA – Seattle, WA
Job Description Qualifications:
At Boeing, our engineers share a passion to redefine what’s possible. To turn dreams into reality. To bring cutting-edge technology to market. If you are seeking a dynamic, innovative environment, this opportunity is for you!
Join Boeing Production Engineering in building our next generation of amazing products. Every single day, you’ll work alongside experts in production, quality, design, and supply chain roles to guide aircraft from design to delivery and beyond. Bring your ideas to Boeing and help craft the future of aerospace manufacturing.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes is seeking Associate-Level Mechanical and Electrical Manufacturing Engineers to support all locations and programs within the Puget Sound region, such as 777, 767/Tanker, 737 Programs, Fabrication Division, and more. A successful candidate in this role will have passion, creativity, and an insatiable desire for process improvement and efficiency. They will also have a strong desire to be out in the factory, interacting with mechanics and electricians, and directly supporting the production system. In Production Engineering, we need highly responsible professionals committed to upholding the highest standards of safety, quality, and integrity.
- Assists in the development and implementation of production and tooling methodologies.
- Participates as a member of an Integrated Product Team (IPT) in the integration of technical solutions.
- Works with others to develop, identify and implement conceptual designs and maintenance of the program architecture for build.
- Assists in implementing manufacturing plans.
- Resolves technical problems and assists in the implementation of new engineering principles, theories, sophisticated technologies, and concepts.
- Assists in the implementation of Lean principles and technologies.
- Collaborate with professional associations, suppliers, IPTs, and internal customers to develop products, skills, knowledge, and experience.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/ Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in ABET accredited course of study in engineering.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 2 or more years of experience working in an engineering field.
- 2 or more years of experience working in a production environment.
- 2 or more years of professional experience working with electrical components, equipment, and airplane systems.
- 3 or more years of experience using basic Microsoft Office and office computing systems.
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate with both the engineering workforce and the manufacturing team members on the factory floor.
- Education/experience acquired through advanced technical education from an ABET-accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master).
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
- Boeing is a Drug-Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria are met as outlined in our policies.
- This position is for the 1st shift.
- This is a union-represented position.
- All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
- Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation: Relocation is available for eligible candidates, if authorized
Export Control Requirement: This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Safety Sensitive: This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award Program This position is not contingent upon program award
Experience Level: Individual Contributor – 2
Job Type: Regular
Job Code: 6H6HI2 (640)
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Stay safe from recruitment fraud! The only way to apply for a position at Boeing is via our Careers website.
Learn how to protect yourself from recruitment fraud –
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Request an Accommodation –
Applicant Privacy –
EEO is the law Poster –
Boeing Policy on EEO –
Affirmative Action and Harassment –
Boeing Participates in E – Verify
- English –
- Spanish –
Right to Work Statement
- English –
- Spanish –
Location: Everett, WA
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 05:33:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!